• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL GI JOE 21 RENEGAR TURNER thread

30 posts in this topic

If a thread like this is already out there-I didn't see it in my Key word search.

This is the official club for GI JOE 21 TURNER-post your copies please. Whether they are Foil or nonFoil, they are still rare.

To my knowledge:

GI JOE 21 Renegar Foil-500 print run

GI JOE 21 Renegar nonFoil-2500

Here is my copy:

DSC01498_zps7220d7fa.jpg

Mike Renegar had something to do with the creation. He worked at Palisades, then had his own G.I. Joe store for a bit.

I either have or had (don't remember if I sold them when I started disassembling my Joe collection) both the regular and the foil. Will have to do some digging to see if they are still there.

I do have the DF lithograph of the cover, as well as the full size poster, ran across those by accident a few days ago.

Mike Renegar had something to do with the creation. He worked at Palisades, then had his own G.I. Joe store for a bit.

I either have or had (don't remember if I sold them when I started disassembling my Joe collection) both the regular and the foil. Will have to do some digging to see if they are still there.

I do have the DF lithograph of the cover, as well as the full size poster, ran across those by accident a few days ago.

Thanks for the info! As a non-GIJoe guy I had no idea WTF a renegar was. Turns out it's a last name lol

DSC05550_zps8c05f91a.jpg

This is an older photo as I've had a couple more foils graded since then...

I think it may be obvious I have a fetish for this cover. The #33 (DDP) from this run in foil is another one that is hard to find and I am still on the search for a 9.8 universal. I had to get some graded as GLOD in order to have Turner's sig on there:

DSC05551_zps46cadd23.jpg

DSC05550_zps8c05f91a.jpg

This is an older photo as I've had a couple more foils graded since then...

I think it may be obvious I have a fetish for this cover. The #33 (DDP) from this run in foil is another one that is hard to find and I am still on the search for a 9.8 universal. I had to get some graded as GLOD in order to have Turner's sig on there:

DSC05551_zps46cadd23.jpg

Yeah, I want to buy some of those. Watch my next sales thread, it will be raising money for this... (thumbs u