• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman #1 Club
7 7

1,818 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Since I haven't seen a thread dedicated exclusively to this issue, I wanted to take the opportunity to share with you my greatest acquisition to-date by starting the "Batman #1 Club".

Big time thanks to Adam (Filter81) for working out a cash/trade deal back in October to make this acquisition possible for me. :cloud9:

The restoration is just slight color touch that's easy to spot and IMO, doesn't take away from the original feel of the book as it doesn't improve the eye appeal.

There is no dot on the "No 1", which I like since there are fewer copies out there without it.

Batman1_zps31cec223.jpg

You'd be surprised. I bet there are dozens of boardies that own a bat 1 (or more than one)

Agreed. It's not that rare for a GA key, it's just in high demand. And cool as hell.

Here's mine.

Batman%25201%2520CGC%2520F%25206.0%2520r.jpg

Edited by RedFury

You'd be surprised. I bet there are dozens of boardies that own a bat 1 (or more than one)

With blue 3.0ish copies currently sniffing 50K a pop. I would not hesitate to call it offending to own MORE than one copy of Bat1. This book is not for hoarding.

Comic Connect auctioned off a 3.0 last night with off white/white pages for $35,500 but cover was grainy/stains.

With blue 3.0ish copies currently sniffing 50K a pop. I would not hesitate to call it offending to own MORE than one copy of Bat1. This book is not for hoarding.

Comic Connect auctioned off a 3.0 last night with off white/white pages for $35,500 but cover was grainy/stains.

i took a little run on that one too, but it was lacking in eye appeal