• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I like how the uncommunicative probation members always show up once they're on the list. lol

Menace is back. doh!

I'm having feelings of deja vu. hm

And he can't see the problem, he told people to e-mail him.

Too bad JDub did try e-mailing him. doh!

It never ends, does it?

Now that he's back and making amends everything is OK right? Until the next time...

I like how the uncommunicative probation members always show up once they're on the list. lol

Menace is back. doh!

It never ends, does it?

Now that he's back and making amends everything is OK right? Until the next time...

Or the time after that...

Or the next time after that time...

Or the following time after the next time after that time...

I would like to add Menace to the Probation thread.

I had purchased a Scottie Young SS 9.8 from his pre sales thread. He sent me a mislabeled 9.6. The top sticker was a 9.8 but the front label was a 9.6. I mailed the book back to him 7/26/13. He told me he received the returned book back. I have asked for refunds or another 9.8 to replace this book. I emailed him at the email he gave in the SS forum yesterday again with no response. I am also in the Medina opp he has out and have not had an update in 6 months or so. I am also requesting a refund for this opp. Please add him to the prob list. Way past 30 days. Facilitators should be held at higher standards. His being away from the boards for too much travel is no excuse anymore.

Refund sent.

Yea I did not get an email. I thought I had sent him a replacement book but I guess not.

???

He's busy.

He can't be expected to take care of his customers.

Everyone should just realize he's busy and hold their horses.

He'll take care of them.

After he gets publicly called out on it.

Yea I did not get an email. I thought I had sent him a replacement book but I guess not.

???

He's busy.

He'll take care of them.

And its a wonder why I don't come here anymore?

???

He's busy.

He'll take care of them.

If you took care of your business in a timely manner, this wouldn't happen.

If you're too busy to take care of your business here, perhaps you shouldn't offer more than you can handle? (shrug)

It doesn't do much good to offer things up for sale or signings if they can't be completed in a timely manner.

???

He's busy.

He'll take care of them.

If you took care of your business in a timely manner, this wouldn't happen.

If you're too busy to take care of your business here, perhaps you shouldn't offer more than you can handle? (shrug)

It doesn't do much good to offer things up for sale or signings if they can't be completed in a timely manner.

One book, which was sent in good faith.. I didn't mislabel the book... out of around 250 books pre ordered books. I am not perfect, yep I am busy I traveled more weeks than I was home this year.

Regarding board sketch opps.. this is not the first to go long, and I am not doing board opps anymore for this very reason.

Menace is back. doh!

It never ends, does it?

Or the time after that...

Or the next time after that time...

Or the following time after the next time after that time...

Let's all just vote for HOS and be done with it. The dude had a rep long before this. In all the times he has screwed over buyers he still has yet to learn or improve his dealings. We don;t need people like him on here especially since he is a facilitator and chooses to handle business with us this way.

For anyone who missed it MENACE is being nominated for the HOS. Vote is on page 1990

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7234272&fpart=1990

And he already hit the notify moderator button on the poll. :roflmao:

I guess he feels we shouldn't follow our own guidelines.

meh

For anyone who missed it MENACE is being nominated for the HOS. Vote is on page 1990

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7234272&fpart=1990

meh

Didn't you know he is above the rules??? How else could he still operate as a facilitator for CGC with all of the complaints on him :tonofbricks:

meh

Didn't you know he is above the rules??? How else could he still operate as a facilitator for CGC with all of the complaints on him :tonofbricks:

Amazing coincidence, or caught in the act?

There were at least six brand new boardies, all with 0 posts, all signed up during June of this year, looking at this thread during the time at least 3 of the no votes went up.

Mods, will you please look into the following accounts for possible shilling?

starbuck1984bsg

spaceballsBrooks

deadpool197834

profx198743

capandbucky18946

cyclops1987oneye

fastestmanalive43

Surely, nobody here would create shill accounts to mess with a poll. :D