• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Well, seems I have my own stalker/troll now. Guess who?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7232468&

:facepalm:

Are you freaking kidding me? :sorry:

Nothing screams guilt like trying to change your name. doh!

Normally I'd agree with you, but considering what it was changed to, I'd say he isn't hiding anything, rather celebrating something: his douchebaggery.

-slym

But he's such a great guy....just ask anyone he's gotten a cool book for lol

This is what I found worrisome. Define, ISO, and I, simply gave our dealings and opinion of those dealings. Yet you seem to be saying we're guilty of something by association.

People are judged by the company they keep (shrug) You see what this guy did and how he acted.

I don't think you're guilty of anything, but I wouldn't personally find it easy to defend him.

Before I signed up to the boards I used to order Mylar bags from Comic Supply and I had no problem with them at all. Once I signed on here and learned of all the bad stuff he had done ( he's a HoS member ), I never ordered from him again. I'm just sayin'.

i could interpret this a number of ways, so exactly what are you "sayin"

Well, seems I have my own stalker/troll now. Guess who?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7232468&

Are you freaking kidding me? :sorry:

Nothing screams guilt like trying to change your name. doh!

Normally I'd agree with you, but considering what it was changed to, I'd say he isn't hiding anything, rather celebrating something: his douchebaggery.

-slym

But he's such a great guy....just ask anyone he's gotten a cool book for lol

This is what I found worrisome. Define, ISO, and I, simply gave our dealings and opinion of those dealings. Yet you seem to be saying we're guilty of something by association.

People are judged by the company they keep (shrug) You see what this guy did and how he acted.

I don't think you're guilty of anything, but I wouldn't personally find it easy to defend him.

Before I signed up to the boards I used to order Mylar bags from Comic Supply and I had no problem with them at all. Once I signed on here and learned of all the bad stuff he had done ( he's a HoS member ), I never ordered from him again. I'm just sayin'.

i could interpret this a number of ways, so exactly what are you "sayin"

??? What do you think I'm saying?

Yeah. I had to stop clubbing baby seals before people here even knew my name

Uh... um... OK?

:eek:

-slym

Cause I'm Canadian and everyone blames us for clubbing seals....and its just me....awkward.

Please add Menace to the probation thread. It has been 72 hrs with no response to my new pm I created in regards to my Young SS 9.8.

I contacted Medina on Facebook. All the sketches are finished for the opp. Jake has not gotten in touch with him on how to send them to CGC. So I am only requesting probation thread for my Young SS book. Hopefully, the Medina stuff will be resolved soon.

Please add Menace to the probation thread. It has been 72 hrs with no response to my new pm I created in regards to my Young SS 9.8.

I contacted Medina on Facebook. All the sketches are finished for the opp. Jake has not gotten in touch with him on how to send them to CGC. So I am only requesting probation thread for my Young SS book. Hopefully, the Medina stuff will be resolved soon.

You would think that this might be enough for CGC to cut ties with him. :facepalm:

You would think that this might be enough for CGC to cut ties with him. :facepalm:

I say he vote to put him on the HOS! Considering how many people he has jerked around I think it is justified!

I say he vote to put him on the HOS! Considering how many people he has jerked around I think it is justified!

At the very least, a PM to the SS coordinator.

At the very least, a PM to the SS coordinator.

Trust me Mike is aware of the problems with Menace but never seems to act on it. I know I called Mike when Menace screwed me last year.

I have a feeling that Mike will be having a few complaints from other people involved come Monday.

Then perhaps it's time to go a level higher. If the coordinator isn't taking care of business, I'm wondering if his bosses would like to know that. hm

My advice, do more than just put up a poll. Write up an explanation for why he is being nominated and put in as many arguments as possible, because lots of people are going to come to vote and if they don't know anything about what is going on, they might vote no.