• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I can't believe what I just read about Solarcadet and his post. Prob list for him. What a tool.

:facepalm:

so where is the probation? bring it

im not selling so what am i probated from?

All we're missing is for him to dare us all to keep him from posting. doh!

He should go straight to the H.O.S.

Agreed!

-slym

(thumbs u :roflmao:

Mr. Cadet, (not sure why I'm referring to you respectfully)

You deserve to be banned. You are not the positive type of member we need on these boards. You contribute nothing but bad vibes. Next thing you do will be to have yer wife on here throwing a tantrum in multiple first/third person defending you and threatening to sue.

Edited by GIJOEISAWESOME

I can't believe what I just read about Solarcadet and his post. Prob list for him. What a tool.

Isn't probation supposed to be a temporary situation to help provide the offending boardie time to correct a wrong? I thought about this a couple of days ago after my issues and while looking at the list. Some of these folks have been on there for several years. I think we need to look hard at a different course for those that outright say they are not going to make good or have been on the list for a prolonged period of time. I'm not sure if it's a third list that says they are not permitted transactions in the marketplace or if they are moved to the HOS list. However, I'm not sure that the PL is always the answer and where some of these folks should reside indefinitely. 2c

Agreed!

-slym

(thumbs u :roflmao:

Mr. Cadet, (not sure why I'm referring to you respectfully)

You deserve to be banned. You are not the positive type of member we need on these boards. You contribute nothing but bad vibes. Next thing you do will be to have yer wife on here throwing a tantrum in multiple first/third person defending you and threatening to sue.

she would but she only speaks spanish. you few members do not constitute the entire forum. I get along with others.

We are poor and would not be able to afford a lawyer to sue anybody

who did that?

Isn't probation supposed to be a temporary situation to help provide the offending boardie time to correct a wrong? I thought about this a couple of days ago after my issues and while looking at the list. Some of these folks have been on there for several years. I think we need to look hard at a different course for those that outright say they are not going to make good or have been on the list for a prolonged period of time. I'm not sure if it's a third list that says they are not permitted transactions in the marketplace or if they are moved to the HOS list. However, I'm not sure that the PL is always the answer and where some of these folks should reside indefinitely. 2c

Can't people just "ignore user" and then you won't see anything he posts?

So he can keep on running scams on people?

That's why he needs to go on the list.

i am open to right any wrong. i only offended the buyer in the shipping price. i didnt take or steal any money. i have never said i would NOT try to make things right.

some have decided to lynch me over a private selling matter....

can one person come forward that i have done wrong in a completed sell or trade?

Folks we now have a question before us. Solarcadet has one strike against himself (backing out of a transaction with Spideyfein) who is eminently qualified to nominate him to the PL. However Solarcadet has also shown himself to be a lier (lying to mschmidt about his father to garner sympathy and delay the mailing of books) and abusive to the community (challenging the question of why he hasn't been added to the PL as well as relisting his books on our very boards to try to screw over spideyfein. Lastly he is openly asking for paypal personal in defiance of the sale rules of the CGC forum (as well as the tax laws of the US government) So, what say you members of the CGC community?

So he can keep on running scams on people?

That's why he needs to go on the list.

Your right my bad. Off with his head. lol

Folks we now have a question before us. Solarcadet has one strike against himself (backing out of a transaction with Spideyfein) who is eminently qualified to nominate him to the PL. However Solarcadet has also shown himself to be a lier (lying to mschmidt about his father to garner sympathy and delay the mailing of books) and abusive to the community (challenging the question of why he hasn't been added to the PL as well as relisting his books on our very boards to try to screw over spideyfein. Lastly he is openly asking for paypal personal in defiance of the sale rules of the CGC forum (as well as the tax laws of the US government) So, what say you members of the CGC community?

what? no mention of the variant that wasn't?

i am open to right any wrong. i only offended the buyer in the shipping price. i didnt take or steal any money. i have never said i would NOT try to make things right.

can one person come forward that i have done wrong in a completed sell or trade?

You can't make right all the wrong you have done. (thumbs u Yes, that is an RMA thumbs up.

i didnt know there was rule against the personal paypal. i will gladly make right on that wrong.

Jaybuck43 has not offered me any opportunity to make good on my error.

i didnt know there was rule against the personal paypal. i will gladly make right on that wrong.

I think you'll find that your name will pretty much be mud around here from now on. (thumbs u

Even if you slither off getting put on the lists, too many people here have seen how you conduct yourself.

Good luck with any future scams, err, sales. meh

In theory, it should prevent you from everything. Some people won't care, some will. It isn't the fact that you are on the probation list, it is the fact that you did something to get there IMO (thumbs u

-GI (Slym, stop PMing, I am officially adopting your classic random signing thing)

I think you'll find that your name will pretty much be mud around here from now on. (thumbs u

Even if you slither off getting put on the lists, too many people here have seen how you conduct yourself.

Good luck with any future scams, err, sales. meh

no no they are scams...not sales...

wanna buy something? :applause:

There are no "private selling matters". The transactions that take place with board members are supported by the community. Fail to take care of your business the way you should and the board will label/address you as they have.

You wronged SpideyFein by not following through with the deal as you should have per your own post. It should have been $750 pp shipped. By trying to go the route of $750 pp personal + $15 shipping, you attempted to raise the price on him by $15 and take away any security that he had by paying pp personal. To wrong someone on this forum isn't just about screwing them over on money by stealing, but also by not following through on a deal like you should per commitments.

Which by the way, you are clearly someone that should never be sent money via pp personal, given your posts.

Why didn't you start conducting yourself like you had some sense, before you started being arrogant and a smart-azz? It just adds fuel to the fire you created and gets people around here riled up.

There's enough nonsense popping up on these boards all too frequent. We don't need anymore of ti.

does probation list only prevent you from selling?

Oh, now you care?