• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Twisted Metal 2 give away book

31 posts in this topic

I have this in the WTB section, but I wouldn't mind discussing it, and if anyone has any more information on it. Has anyone even seen it? Held in hand? It's one of the very few books I've never seen. Here's all I know from the intro-nets. Not completely sure how accurate it is, but you can't lie on the net, and everything is always accurate from what I'm told. Here's what I know.

DISCLAIMER. It was made in 1996, so it's technically foil/chromium/dark/age, but if I posted this in the modern section, it would be at the bottom in an hour. 8D2CB9ED-569B-45F3-AEAB-6955983A1C54-9267-000006966030D7EF.jpg29CD3AA5-7E2E-451C-886F-61D05AB8B369.jpg

Edited by Paper Airplane

I love Twisted Metal 2, it's probably my favorite PS1 game. That said, this book has been on my want list for ages. Depending on the source, and without getting into availability, it's an easy 4 figure book.

The interiors were posted (and since removed) on a Twisted Metal fan page about 2 years ago. It is very real.

I love Twisted Metal 2, it's probably my favorite PS1 game. That said, this book has been on my want list for ages. Depending on the source, and without getting into availability, it's an easy 4 figure book.

The interiors were posted (and since removed) on a Twisted Metal fan page about 2 years ago. It is very real.

I've offered up a bunch of possible trade for it. Good stuff. Even cash. I just wish a copy would surface.

I was just going to say there was a copy up on a TM site... they took it down huh? Any idea why?

I doubt it because if its the guy I am thinking of he's spent five figures buying other twisted metal items from a friend of mine - although you never know

Five figures? Wow, what kind of Twisted Metal items are worth that?

The full comic is available right here.