• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,951 posts in this topic

Not a bad one for the CC collection.

Raw

GL/GA 76

IF 14

What were the grades on these two and how much did you pay if you don't mind my asking. I am in the market for IF 14, but would like to get a VF copy at around 50% guide....it's just a matter of time.

ASM 41, 55, 73(9.4/9.6), 77, 102, 137, 194

Ghost Rider 1, 11

Black Magic 1, 3

Ghosts 2, 3, 4 (2 copies)

Withing Hour 3

Man-Thing 1(9.6 slabbed), 1

DD 30, 32 both 9.2/9.4

Captain America 110(Boston), 121, 126 both beautiful

and a bunch of other mostly HG Bronze,

busy week crazy.gif

Well with those two issues right now you'd have to deal with a insufficiently_thoughtful_person or real nice person, as they are selling for at least 65-75% of guide right now in 7.5 or better(from my knowledge). Your best chance for 50% of guide would be GL/GA 76 in 6.5-7.0, the IF 14 is still pulling down 80%-90% of guide in 8.0 or better.

GL/GA 76 7.0-7.5 for $66

IF 14 8.5-9.0 for $89

Good Luck thumbsup2.gif

ASM 126 9.4 (Q)

I tested out ComicSupply's VF/NM - NM/M and got a NM ASM twofiftysomething.

DD 25 Ohio and DD 62 from the Blazing One, probably a bit over a week ago.

Otherwise my purchases in previous weeks of a half-dozen Northland Sgt Furys, two Green River Sgt Furys and 9 Ohio Tales to Astonish have sapped me for a bit.

Metros, I still kick myself for not picking up Bacheras raw copie awhile back at the Boston show, and picking up Superman 233 Boston copy instead.

yeah... Metro wanted $290 for their raw Boston 9.4 -- now isn't a slabbed Boston 9.4 White pager up on Comiclink?

I passed on the Metro one because some of the Bostons are 9.2s not 9.4s but the page quality on all of them is beautiful, so I'm sure you got a sweet book.

They do have great page quality, no doubt. The one I passed on a while back was truly awesome, it looked to be in 9.4/9.6 grade and he was asking $250 foreheadslap.gif

Well with those two issues right now you'd have to deal with a insufficiently_thoughtful_person or real nice person, as they are selling for at least 65-75% of guide right now in 7.5 or better(from my knowledge). Your best chance for 50% of guide would be GL/GA 76 in 6.5-7.0, the IF 14 is still pulling down 80%-90% of guide in 8.0 or better.

GL/GA 76 7.0-7.5 for $66

IF 14 8.5-9.0 for $89

Good Luck thumbsup2.gif

I will find one. All it takes is a few months looking on eBay for a poorly listed copy with a small scan. I have a GL/GA already...it's about a 7.0 and I got it for about the same price as you.

ohhhh..... damn man! you should have jumped on that! 110 is without a doubt the most valued of the Steranko Cap issues. At worst a 9.4 and sellable for $350, at best a 9.6 and sellable for $550. good pickup regardless though. did you think Metro's was a true 9.4?

They do have great page quality, no doubt. The one I passed on a while back was truly awesome, it looked to be in 9.4/9.6 grade and he was asking $250 foreheadslap.gif

I know frown.gif, still kicking myself over that one. The one from Metro should be here anyday. As for CL, its a clusterf.. in there, so I just avoid it.

Oh yeah, Batman #244 from a buddy of mine for $40. Looks like a NM except for some small invisable creases, maybe pressing candidate 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

This week in your collection?

tumbleweed.gif

Due to computer problems, my internet is down. So no comics this week (or last week). I was going to bid on a run of Mr. Monster. Now I'll have to start looking again when I get my computer back up.