• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HFH1st(Luke cage) powerman club
1 1

152 posts in this topic

I had to start this club for cage. He's a cool character and he kinda reminds me of shaft but lately more like the rock lol but overall a great bronze age character and he's getting his own show.

9132a7278267691867a364b3a0a044da.jpg

Here is my copy that I picked up from Sean fingh

c352ec555a6472c4c68584b3901c6f61.jpg

Edited by Mmanick

This series has always been one of my favorites, HFH #6 is one of my favorite covers. But when it went to Power Man and Iron Fist I was out.

Really? Sweet Chistmas. I really liked the Power Man and Iron Fist stuff. :sorry:

I'm not much of an Iron Fist fan, I also like Luke Cage HFH, that Power Man thing just never worked for me. I think I only have maybe 5 issues of the PM/IF stuff.

This series has always been one of my favorites, HFH #6 is one of my favorite covers. But when it went to Power Man and Iron Fist I was out.

Really? Sweet Chistmas. I really liked the Power Man and Iron Fist stuff. :sorry:

I'm not much of an Iron Fist fan, I also like Luke Cage HFH, that Power Man thing just never worked for me. I think I only have maybe 5 issues of the PM/IF stuff.

I have them all. :cloud9: Some really cool comics in there. 2c

I did too, especially the first few Claremont / Byrne issues. Though some of the Duffy / Gammill stuff was right up there.

Still waiting to see it Frankie :baiting: get shifting those boxes lol its only box H, how deep down can it be :roflmao::whee:

Still waiting to see it Frankie :baiting: get shifting those boxes lol its only box H, how deep down can it be :roflmao::whee:

lol. Been killing COD ghosts on Xbox. No time right now bro...soon. lol

Also it may be in my P box. :gossip: I think I kept all the issues in P.

Edited by *Bronze age fan*

Glad to see this book is finally getting its due. Here's my copy:

hfh1.jpg

Btw...if you love Luke Cage (& the blaxploitation genre in general) and have NOT seen this...all I can say is...WHY???

It's a STONE GROOVE, BABY!!!!