• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few simple guidelines for the Marketplace
1 1

64 posts in this topic

• Administrator

1. Comics related material only.

2. To be used only for mixed selling by real members of the community.

3. Not to be used for promoting "pay to play" giveaways.

4. No spamming. Keep the number of new threads to a reasonable standard per person. If you're exceeding a post per day over time, simply to occupy more screen real estate, it's likely to be considered spamming.

5. Use the post icon for posts that are announcements of ebay sales. 

6. Certified comics limited to CGC only.

7. No seller may list their sales under another seller's for sale thread.

2. Not to be used as a platform for promoting competitors to CGC as opposed to legitimate mixed selling by real members of the community.

4. No spamming. Keep the number of new threads to a reasonable standard per person. If you're exceeding a post per day over time, simply to occupy more screen real estate, it's likely to be considered spamming.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Just what was needed... thumbsup2.gif

Jim

2. Not to be used as a platform for promoting competitors to CGC as opposed to legitimate mixed selling by real members of the community.

thumbsup2.gif

4. No spamming. Keep the number of new threads to a reasonable standard per person. If you're exceeding a post per day over time, simply to occupy more screen real estate, it's likely to be considered spamming.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Just what was needed... thumbsup2.gif

Jim

yay.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

I think they put that in because of one of the contests I was running where you got tickets with purchases. So, I am assuming they mean that if to enter the contest you have to buy something, then you can't post about it.

I'd say "You are correct, Sir!" thumbsup2.gif

I don't understand why everyone is posting what is on ebay on this board.

If I wanted to know what was on ebay I would go look.

This board should be used for private for what is wanted and what is being sold privately.

confused.gif

Some people don't trust eBay very much and prefer to buy from forum members eBay auctions.

What you seem to miss is that oftentimes with forumites, people will shop beyond their regular or current want lists and interests because of the added trust that some of us have built up over the years. Without the "I have new auctions on eBay" postings, that dynamic would disappear. Of course, with 13 posts, you probably don't have a great sense of the forum's community, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you'd miss that vibe.

This board should be used for private for what is wanted and what is being sold privately.

And . . . once we even get to know you, we may choose to sell something to you privately 27_laughing.gif

And . . . once we even get to know you, we may choose to sell something to you privately 27_laughing.gif

Are you guys kidding me? I use the Marketplace to see which auctions I should avoid! poke2.gif JK

I think it was a very legitimate question that was answered beautifully. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Are you guys kidding me? I use the Marketplace to see which auctions I should avoid! poke2.gif JK

I think it was a very legitimate question that was answered beautifully. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I just got tired of seeing Petey's name up there for the last several months 27_laughing.gif

I just got tired of seeing Petey's name up there for the last several months 27_laughing.gif

BOO!!! boo.gif

BOO!!! boo.gif

ARGHH! Christo_pull_hair.gif