• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Velvet by Ed Brubaker

145 posts in this topic

I just emailed my LCS asking them to pull the book. Thanks for the heads up!

And this is what I like about this board; there have been numerous objective and informative opinions on new books. It's through this board that I became informed with titles such as Afterlife With Archie and the rerelease of Miracleman. Thank you boardies for such informative posts.

I just emailed my LCS asking them to pull the book. Thanks for the heads up!

And this is what I like about this board; there have been numerous objective and informative opinions on new books. It's through this board that I became informed with titles such as Afterlife With Archie and the rerelease of Miracleman. Thank you boardies for such informative posts.

+1

Couldn't agree more and happy to be here and participating with like-minded individuals.

Furthermore, the passion of these boardies for great comics is refreshing. I know that many of us are collectors and would love to make some money of off our comics. However, nothing replaces the feeling of grabbing a comic book and enjoying the content, and sharing the comic with others. It is that essence that I sense in these postings that keeps me coming back to read and write these postings.