• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-Men #1 and/or X-Men 94 Club
13 13

1,213 posts in this topic

I've searched to the best of my ability and have not found a club for either of these two books in this forum. If there is one, please lock/delete/merge this thread into that one!

I toyed with creating separate threads, but I think these two books are so closely related that they really belong together.

My two are raw...

efnsi1.jpg

eas7le.jpg

Post yours!

I thought for sure they had to. I went back through 15 of the 96 pages in this forum. And I searched the last two years with search terms "GSXM" and "Giant" with and without "Club." Got nothing. But that doesn't mean I'm any good at searching!

Beautiful books in here guys! Keep it up! I'm loving the slabs...

I don't own either if this books but planning on it someday. If I had to choose I would go with the GSX first then work my way to the other one, there is just too much going on in the #94 cover. Don't get me wrong planning on having both

That's the order I did it and would again. GSXM1 first, then XM94. It's funny, the XM94's cover has really grown on me over time. Originally, I thought it was too busy as well and didn't really get the hype. I'm not sure what caused the change, but I very much like the cover now. Weird?