• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Fake -script identified

However, the even bigger clue that the document is false is the phone number. While the phone number is a little blurry on Bieber’s Batman Vs. Superman -script, the area code can be made out as 823. While the Burbank, California address on the -script is correct for Warner Bros., 818 is actually the real area code for Burbank. In fact, according to a quick Google search, 823 isn’t even a valid area code in North America.

Fake -script identified

However, the even bigger clue that the document is false is the phone number. While the phone number is a little blurry on Bieber’s Batman Vs. Superman -script, the area code can be made out as 823. While the Burbank, California address on the -script is correct for Warner Bros., 818 is actually the real area code for Burbank. In fact, according to a quick Google search, 823 isn’t even a valid area code in North America.

that's the # for the batphone

"Justin Bieber In Batman Vs. Superman: Funny Or Die’s Greatest Gag Ever?"

http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/09/14/justin-bieber-in-batman-vs-superman-funny-or-dies-greatest-gag-ever/

And I think someone somewhere had just finished another petition, and had their pointer over the SUBMIT button.

What a missed opportunity.

lol

Fake -script identified

It looks like 822 to me, not 823. 822 is Canada.

Besides that... fake phone numbers for production companies/agents are very common as they are notoriously hard to find.

But the pic does look fake...

Fake -script identified

Besides that... fake phone numbers for production companies/agents are very common as they are notoriously hard to find.

You are in the film business, aren't you? I was reading about scripts one night on a forum, and happened across a post from a "Tsimanga" which is why I ask.

I wonder if Snyder and crew would appreciate all the attention due to this joke, or more disappointed due to bad light it could have on the project.

Has anyone really thought about this? Sure, it's a joke, but the Robin in Dark Knight Returns was a girl...

It was referenced a few times in the "Affleck Batman" thread when I posted this. But people were posting that Bieber would play Carrie Kelley.

lol

Fake -script identified

You are in the film business, aren't you? I was reading about scripts one night on a forum, and happened across a post from a "Tsimanga" which is why I ask.

I wonder if Snyder and crew would appreciate all the attention due to this joke, or more disappointed due to bad light it could have on the project.

Yes, at times I try.

Hell, if Selena Gomez can star in a serious movie, bring in JB.