• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Voice In The Dark - Minotaur Press (Top Cow company)

275 posts in this topic

I'm in, great story.....I read the PDF and I can't wait for more. Great story behind the scenes too!

:applause:

You've changed your tune since posting in the November Image #1s thread.

So have I.

And, make no bones about it, having a friendly creator come on here and share his vision had everything to do with it.

My usual release day assessment has been replaced by a notation on the buy list.

I'm in, great story.....I read the PDF and I can't wait for more. Great story behind the scenes too!

:applause:

You've changed your tune since posting in the November Image #1s thread.

So have I.

And, make no bones about it, having a friendly creator come on here and share his vision had everything to do with it.

My usual release day assessment has been replaced by a notation on the buy list.

:golfclap:

Hmm did everyone who ordered a tpb get a PDF? I never got one :sorry: I hope my order went through.

I emailed the links to the email you Paypal'd from. Check that?

Thanks for being so responsive, Larime. Checked again, but couldn't find it. I just sent you a PM with all the details.

Hmm did everyone who ordered a tpb get a PDF? I never got one :sorry: I hope my order went through.

I emailed the links to the email you Paypal'd from. Check that?

Thanks for being so responsive, Larime. Checked again, but couldn't find it. I just sent you a PM with all the details.

Never got a PM from you. I did PM you the link, though.

Just read the tpb from the PDF and i have to say i cannot wait to read more of this book

Thank you so much!

Been getting a lot of advance reviews, and they've all been pretty positive! The most 'mixed' review I got was from a guy that, judging by his other reviews, pretty much hates everything, so a mixed review from him is like a positive review from other reviewers.

I've started compiling a list of reviews with quotes if anyone is curious.

Been getting a lot of advance reviews, and they've all been pretty positive! The most 'mixed' review I got was from a guy that, judging by his other reviews, pretty much hates everything, so a mixed review from him is like a positive review from other reviewers.

Thanks for posting this (thumbs u

Awesome news, Larime. I wonder if he's the same guy who completely trashed Todd. hm