• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Darkhawk Appreciation Thread
3 3

689 posts in this topic

Welcome to the official Darkhawk appreciation thread! :headbang:

Share your comics, OA, questions or anything else Darkhawk related in this thread.

I'll start the thread off with sharing my CGC collection of Darkhawk books.

DarkhawkCGCgroup_zps314305e9.jpg

:applause:

Great find!

What grades are you expecting? Are you going the pre-screen route?

Thanks. All but 3 or 4 are 9.6 or above. Most falling closer to 9.8. I might add a healthy stack of moderns that received the TV bump recently to my order and go the pre-screen route just to be safe.

Edited by awakeintheashes

Here it is, man. I'll update when they get their new CGC digs.

Photo2013-05-20084132PM_zps363caa31.jpg

That is awesome! (thumbs u

Thanks! I came across a pretty nice amount of ASM #265 today that I will be sending with these for pre-screen.

Just number 1 I think. Not sure if the Venom issues are really worth anything. Maybe a tick more.

I value #4 but probably more because it was a wall book a few months after it came out and we kids all had sauce size eyeball when seeing it. (thumbs u

The Punisher/Darkhawk cover is pretty cool too.

Just number 1 I think. Not sure if the Venom issues are really worth anything. Maybe a tick more.

I value #4 but probably more because it was a wall book a few months after it came out and we kids all had sauce size eyeball when seeing it. (thumbs u

The Punisher/Darkhawk cover is pretty cool too.

I should always defer to Whetteon before posting my big mouth! Haha

Love the Darkhawk appreciation!

My young self was deep into indie comics when I picked up a Darkhawk #1 off a local drug store spinner rack, which brought me back into the superhero world.

I still have a soft spot for Darkhawk. Issue 1 is one of those comics I always rescue from the $.50 bins, just because.

Nice collections everyone!

I can't find it in fifty cent bins anymore. Book fetches $6 locally in the shops.
Shenanigans. I bought no less than 30 copies at heroes for 25c each.