• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

soooo been 3 days and still nothing.. big surprise.. now can i go forward finally?

That's the OKC buy from Tibex - I saw posts in response to you - didn't really know where are you with it.

I'd suggest a recap of the situation with dates/contact & tracking number if the seller says it's being held up by customs...I can look into it & see if it's a BS story in a day or so. It's UK to US right?

edit - Also @jaybuck, no, not a shill just a name change but definitely questionable behaviour on the part of the ASM 1 buyer/seller/buyer guy. Some people are just scammers but we also get some people who react oddly, badly or overreact angrily and make things worse for themselves quickly.

he never gave me tracking info.. i bought the book on may 31st, gave comicalgems 10 dollars and gave tibex82 10.66 for shipping.. the situation is he has been very distant in his communication sometimes a week or two in between and now its been about 2 months and i have not heard back from tibex82 since the 3rd of july.. also it was from detroit to toronto. not a very far trip..

Edited by rayjay77

soooo been 3 days and still nothing.. big surprise.. now can i go forward finally?

That's the OKC buy from Tibex - I saw posts in response to you - didn't really know where are you with it.

I'd suggest a recap of the situation with dates/contact & tracking number if the seller says it's being held up by customs...I can look into it & see if it's a BS story in a day or so. It's UK to US right?

edit - Also @jaybuck, no, not a shill just a name change but definitely questionable behaviour on the part of the ASM 1 buyer/seller/buyer guy. Some people are just scammers but we also get some people who react oddly, badly or overreact angrily and make things worse for themselves quickly.

he never gave me tracking info.. i bought the book on may 31st, gave comicalgems 10 dollars and gave tibex82 10.66 for shipping.. the situation is he has been very distant in his communication sometimes a week or two in between and now its been about 2 months and i have not heard back from tibex82 since the 3rd of july.. also it was from detroit to toronto. not a very far trip..

I had done a successful deal with Tibex82 in June, indeed it looks like his post to my feedback thread is his last post to date. When I saw Rayjay's post here in the PL I tried to PM Tibex to see what was up, but thus far my PM is also unread.

I hope this is just a case of absent-minded neglect on Tibex's part, and I remain hopeful he'll come back and clear this up, but Rayjay has a legitimate grievance, its been way over 30 days, and he has done his due process for putting Tibex82 on the PL.

I had done a successful deal with Tibex82 in June, indeed it looks like his post to my feedback thread is his last post to date. When I saw Rayjay's post here in the PL I tried to PM Tibex to see what was up, but thus far my PM is also unread.

I hope this is just a case of absent-minded neglect on Tibex's part, and I remain hopeful he'll come back and clear this up, but Rayjay has a legitimate grievance, its been way over 30 days, and he has done his due process for putting Tibex82 on the PL.

i hope so too, but i don't know about you but if i had not only a pending book on route, but one that was way overdue, i would not leave the boards for a full month, and not expect to come back to some angry messages and a pl list nomination..

i hope so too, but i don't know about you but if i had not only a pending book on route, but one that was way overdue, i would not leave the boards for a full month, and not expect to come back to some angry messages and a pl list nomination..

Agreed.

As of tonight Zombizzy finally sent my refund via paypal. Not sure how having car trouble hinders someone clicking a button on the computer to issue a refund, but its been issued finally.

As of tonight Zombizzy finally sent my refund via paypal. Not sure how having car trouble hinders someone clicking a button on the computer to issue a refund, but its been issued finally.

Praise be to Allah!! :whee:

:applause:

As this is a secular forum, lets praise Buddah as well!

these pl discussions are useless... its been a week since i followed the rules of waiting 3 days and nobody respponds about any of it about my problem. im just gonna call it a wash and move on.. thanks for all the help..

Edited by rayjay77

7/22

yeah i messaged him the night i brought it up here for the first time..

Do you mean your post of July 17? I understand that you have been trying to get a satisfactory response via PM, but have you sent him a PM specifically saying "I am nominating you for the PL list" etc. The rules give the offender 72hrs after getting notice to reply here with their side of the story.

dammit.. i just did that.. fine its been 2 months whats another 3 days...

7/25

Looks like you've followed procedure.

tibex82 should be added to the probation list

these pl discussions are useless... its been a week since i followed the rules of waiting 3 days and nobody respponds about any of it about my problem. im just gonna call it a wash and move on.. thanks for all the help..

I think you were just unlucky that your problem got caught up in a butthurt-fest a few days ago. You've followed procedure from what I can see. As Miraclemet says, he should go on the list.

7/22

yeah i messaged him the night i brought it up here for the first time..

Do you mean your post of July 17? I understand that you have been trying to get a satisfactory response via PM, but have you sent him a PM specifically saying "I am nominating you for the PL list" etc. The rules give the offender 72hrs after getting notice to reply here with their side of the story.

dammit.. i just did that.. fine its been 2 months whats another 3 days...

7/25

Looks like you've followed procedure.

tibex82 should be added to the probation list

Done!

FYI, once it reached the right point, any of you could have added the offender.