• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

Even though, I am already in the club, I still couldnt resist this Pence copy.

Only 18 Pence copies in the census compared to 942 US copies. Highest Pence copy in the census is a 6.5.

You've got a very rare book there.

These Pence copies WILL have their day. You were smart to pick it up.

Yes,yes they will.I am amazed at how rare these books are,period.Let alone these books in grades over 5.0.Kevin has found himself quite a stash of fine silver pence goodness. (worship)

Oakman-just a tad green with envy. :sick:

Even though, I am already in the club, I still couldnt resist this Pence copy.

Only 18 Pence copies in the census compared to 942 US copies. Highest Pence copy in the census is a 6.5.

You've got a very rare book there.

These Pence copies WILL have their day. You were smart to pick it up.

Yes,yes they will.I am amazed at how rare these books are,period.Let alone these books in grades over 5.0.Kevin has found himself quite a stash of fine silver pence goodness. (worship)

Oakman-just a tad green with envy. :sick:

Thanks guys, me and Neil still have a very slow but ongoing project regarding Pence copies for anyone interested.

A - B

C - D

90% of these images are from my collection, If Pence copies ever get their day... :acclaim:

Can someone tell me the gpa of a cgc 1.5 blue label?
not sure of GPA but FMV is about $1500 a point low grade so a 1.5 would be $2000-$2250 pending eye appeal, PQ, chipping, etc

Thanks!

not sure of GPA but FMV is about $1500 a point low grade so a 1.5 would be $2000-$2250 pending eye appeal, PQ, chipping, etc

Your pricing isn't that far off it appears:

One went for $2,550 recently on eBay - 2nd over $2,500 in grade this year in GPA.

Hulk 1 CGC 1.5 - SOLD on eBay for $2,550

Within 48 hours another one went up for sale at $2,500.

Hulk 1 CGC 1.5 - For Sale eBay

Edited by rfoiii

One went for $2,550 recently on eBay - 2nd over $2,500 in grade this year in GPA.

I was watching the auction that ended yesterday and was ready to snipe, but the last 5 min or so the book really jumped.

Btw did you find the hulk you were looking for in wtb?

I was watching the auction that ended yesterday and was ready to snipe, but the last 5 min or so the book really jumped.

Btw did you find the hulk you were looking for in wtb?

Still looking for a 2.0ish.

The guy with the brittle page Hulk 1 has listed that book off and on since April (for the same price). With the tape and PQ, I don't think he will be able to get that much though.

The guy with the brittle page Hulk 1 has listed that book off and on since April (for the same price). With the tape and PQ, I don't think he will be able to get that much though.

I agree PQ + ample tape in this case = discount, not a premium.

I would price this book closer to $1,500 - $1,750 to move it.

Club me

bUIInEE.jpg

That's alot of Charmin to squeeze! :applause:

What does the BC look like cause the FC looks much nicer than the grade (thumbs u

Back has some tanning, never pressed...50/50 shot on an upgrade, but i like the pq...