• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Jimmy -

They must have made a few more than 100, as unsigned / unnumbered copies have hit eBay.

*no green label

I'm at the point where I don't want to support the title. I mean, I ordered 25 copies of the darn gosh regular issue based on the preview. So :( :( :( I really enjoyed the read but will not pick up any future issues. Take that as you will.

Boner alert, boner alert. Got the humanoid, got the boner.

That was one of my favorite video games!

Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert! :cloud9:

How much money do I have to give you to just go away?

He's in it for the boners not the money.

I'll put you on ignore for $200. :foryou:

Man this is why I should never sleep. Obviously I missed something last night. Grr. Anyways so I am NOT supposed to get boners from JL but his Sig line is so hot.... I'm sooo confused

What did I miss? Looks like posts were deleted.

Someone came here for no reason and tried to troll me into not putting Ashcan Press on the PL. Said I comment on his sales, I said you don't have sales.

Moral of the story, I asked Sean how much money I had to give him to put me on ignore, he didnt answer, I PMed him naked pictures of my self.

I'm nominating twen37 for the HOS list.

twen37 is a total scammer. His name is Thomas Neeley and I bought a Silver Age Sgt. Fury #13 from him for $499 off of ebay - but he didn't go through with it - he refunded my money from paypal saying he couldn't get his money because he was new as a seller - and he then directed me to go through his site, I figured what the he"" - so I paid and he offered me a break for the inconvenience - $450.00 - but instead of a SA Sgt. Fury #13, he sent me a 1994 JC Penny reprint - I contacted him immediately and he's been ducking me ever since. This guy is an instant HOS'er. Stay as far away as possible.

Edited by Mxwll Smrt

twen37 is a total scammer. His name is Thomas McNeely and I bought a Silver Age Sgt. Fury #13 from him for $499 off of ebay - but he didn't go through with it - he refunded my money from paypal saying he couldn't get his money because he was new as a seller - and he then directed me to go through his site, I figured what the he"" - so I paid and he offered me a break for the inconvenience - $450.00 - but instead of a SA Sgt. Fury #13, he sent me a 1994 JC Penny reprint - I contacted him immediately and he's been ducking me ever since. This guy is an instant HOS'er. Stay as far away as possible.

Is he a boardie? If not, there really is no way to put him on the PL. (shrug)

Also, please remove your post from the Probation List only thread. The thread is only for updates to the list. (thumbs u

twen37 is a total scammer. His name is Thomas McNeely and I bought a Silver Age Sgt. Fury #13 from him for $499 off of ebay - but he didn't go through with it - he refunded my money from paypal saying he couldn't get his money because he was new as a seller - and he then directed me to go through his site, I figured what the he"" - so I paid and he offered me a break for the inconvenience - $450.00 - but instead of a SA Sgt. Fury #13, he sent me a 1994 JC Penny reprint - I contacted him immediately and he's been ducking me ever since. This guy is an instant HOS'er. Stay as far away as possible.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6783345&nt=3&fpart=1

Also, please remove your post from the Probation List only thread. The thread is only for updates to the list. (thumbs u

Yes, he's a boardie. There's a typo I've had to correct - Neeley is his last name.

Edited by Mxwll Smrt

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6783345&nt=3&fpart=1

Well, that didn't last long. It might have been nice to lock the thread but leave it as a warning to boardies...

Well, that didn't last long. It might have been nice to lock the thread but leave it as a warning to boardies...

No, there is another.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6783641#Post6783641

No, there is another.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6783641#Post6783641

"Poof-Mania" running wild! :ohnoez: