• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HarveySwick's Kudos Thread

112 posts in this topic

If this guy was on Ninja Warrior... he would make it to level seven.

I have no idea what that means and you don't either. H.S. is good peeps to have around. Thanks for the purchases and I appreciate your repeat business! (thumbs u

Edited by ItsJustRyan

If this guy was on Ninja Warrior... he would make it to level seven.

I have no idea what that means and you don't either. H.S. is good peeps to have around. Thanks for the purchases and I appreciate your repeat business! (thumbs i

:roflmao:

Thanks Ryan! :banana:

No one can beat Ryan's freebies! He just keeps getting me hooked on more and more books! doh!

Bought my book, paid, etc. Works for me :-)

Another Ryan! Another great guy! Thanks brother! :golfclap:

Ryan goes out of the way to make sure if you buy something from him - you're taken care of!

Great dude to deal with, always a easy transaction!!!!!

Sell to this guy!!!

- Jim

Thanks Jim! Bought my very first Revivals off of Jim! Great package deal from a great guy! :cloud9:

I've only sold two things on the boards. One was to Justin.

Paid fast and had great communication. Great guy to deal with.

:headbang:

Thanks Geoff! The Revival #3 has a great home in my Registry set because of you! :foryou:

@Whetteon - I kept :baiting: and :baiting: for his Revival sketch and he remained patient and friendly! And finally gave me a sweet deal to boot! Thank you! :applause:

@Marc - easily one of THE friendliest and most helpful Boardies! One of the very first guys that made me feel comfortable :blahblah: and not be so :shy: Just a great guy!

@Brett - Super friendly and gave me some of the best deals before he even put them up for sale!! Very easy to deal with and great OA collection with a wealth of info and advice!

Thanks so much guys!! :cloud9:

Do yourself a favor and buy from Justin. Super nice guy and he gets things done. So dont be a chowdahead and buy some wicked nice books from Harv. He'll get you squared away.......(I have family in Dorchester) :D