• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jop's kudos forum.

47 posts in this topic

Swooped in purchased a fortune of stuff from my latest sales thread.

Great transaction all around and I hope we can do it again. :)

Please come back any time !

XXX OOO

Rupp

Picked up a few Spider-man books from me as he begins his quest to rebuild his 'Amazing' Collection. I wish him good fortune in finding his books.

Great communication and sent payment swiftly

Thanks for the purchases.

Just had the pleasure of dealing with John - John bought a small stack of raw books from me - all around smoooooth transaction. Fast payment, great communication (including promptly letting me know that he received the books, which I greatly appreciate (thumbs u ). KUDOS!

There is no more to say that hasn't been said already. What an amazing buyer!! Paid about 3 seconds after a winnah was posted on his 4 CGC slabs. Communicated incredibly well! Would be a lucky sale for me if he bought again. Thanks again!!!

Jop sold me a slab and a raw together. Lo and behold, in record time, a box arrives at my door after a tough day of work. I open the box, and I find an expertly packaged slab and a raw book in EXACTLY the promised condition, PLUS some freebies that were incredibly appreciated and unnecessary!! Bravo, jop. Bravo!!