• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Ha, yeah I saw that. Every artist has paper and pencil/pen preferences. Tony Moore won't do sketch covers because of ink bleeding cause he uses heavy inks I guess. As per Rob's sketch, if it's eh, could you imagine what it would be if it wasn't! I had a Revival sketch mash up as well and posted that in the revival forum. I think this book seems as good as any for drawing on comic books.

Tony Moore is getting weird for now. I went to his booth at C2E2 and asked his assistant (she is a weirdo gothic punk too) about the sketch. She said he is not doing the sketches anymore.

I had him drawing my books for three years in a row until now. Tony is getting more weirder and sues Robert's BUTT twice!

Weird-0 :insane:

I just want to say, Tony Moore is the greatest guy ever. Really nice guy. That "gothic chick" was Tony's Wife - who is equally as awesome and great if you are not a complete individual_without_enough_empathy.

Yay new posts! :headbang:

Oh its not about Chew. :sorry:

:sorry:

My bad.

Got to read issue 34. :whee:

A couple nice pages. ;)

Jeff,

Any cool sketches from the show on your end? You always rock the killer SS books.

Actually I ran into Rob when he was leaving and I forgot to ask if he finished my commission. He had quite a few requests so I'll have to check with him.

Short answer, no. lol

I did get a Cassie Hack sketch from Seeley and a nice X23 sketch on an Xmen blank. :)

The purchase that made my show was the Elfquest OA Cover and the Chew OA.

I cant wait to read 34 with how 33 ended. Tonys attitude has really shifted since 30, for obvious reasons of course, but i love the transformation.

I really hope were gonna get to see a lot more of The Vampire too. Hes remained such a mystery to this point.

Jeff, do you know if they are selling the OA for the 3 covers of 34? Or did you already scoop those up? hm

Would love to get ahold of Savoy.

They'll be selling to the people on the cover list I assume. I didn't confirm but as far as I know they'll be available. I don't scoop covers. :)

I like that the covers are sold to different people on the list.

They'll be selling to the people on the cover list I assume. I didn't confirm but as far as I know they'll be available. I don't scoop covers. :)

I like that the covers are sold to different people on the list.

Oh ok i think youve mentioned something about this before and that's awesome they do that!

Actually I ran into Rob when he was leaving and I forgot to ask if he finished my commission. He had quite a few requests so I'll have to check with him.

Short answer, no. lol

I did get a Cassie Hack sketch from Seeley and a nice X23 sketch on an Xmen blank. :)

What did you commision from Rob this time around? I loved the Michonne he did for you.

Short answer, no. lol

What did you commision from Rob this time around? I loved the Michonne he did for you.

I loved a Michonne sketch that Rob did for J.B. so much that I just had to get it from him:

DSCN0766.jpg

I stumbled across this thread tonight, and I am glad I did. I love everything about this series to date, and I currently have a nice set of CGC comics graded in sequence of issues 1-8. All are graded 9.8, except for #2 and #4, which are 9.6. I also own one page from the series, issue 28 page 4, and 1 cover. It is the Trifold wedding cover for issue 30, and I am in the process of getting it framed. I definitely will share pics when I get it hung on the wall. It is epic. Last, but not least, I got my Chog in the mail yesterday.