• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

Time for the DC's. (thumbs u

I'm actually starting to let them go! I've got a Flash 105 up for sale currently. I'm keeping BB 28 and 34, Adv 247, Showcase 4, 22, 34 and of course all Kirby. But I had almost everything last year.

You have an amazing collection.I'm trying to get there. :applause:

Very envious of you all. I'd love to be part of this club, and this book is next on my list of lower grade mega-keys. Looking for a blue label 1.8-2.5.

Anyways, I have a question. It always seemed to me that AF 15 and FF1 were the top 2 silver age Marvel Keys. In the auctions that I have been seeing recently (Heritage and ebay), it seems to me, at least in the lower grades, that Hulk 1 is eclipsing FF1 in value! Is this true? What could be the cause of this?

and then do one Marvel Silver Age key every year until complete.

I also decided to collect every SA Marvel key; it's really satisfying.

The real fun starts when you begin to broaden your definition of "key", and books like Two-Gun Kid #60 become absolute necessities.

It's a blessing and a curse.

Or you could break down and collect every book marvel published for 20 years. lol I have two Two Gun Kid # 60 Major key issue! Everyone needs two of those.

Oh, I'm mostly done.

keymarvel.jpg[/img]

I'm currently hunting Jack Kirby's lesser-known Marvel stuff, like westerns and romance

Wow what a collection. Thats awesome.

I know this is the Hulk 1 thread....but that picture is really cool. :headbang:

Oh, I'm mostly done.

keymarvel.jpg[/img]

I'm currently hunting Jack Kirby's lesser-known Marvel stuff, like westerns and romance

Wow what a collection. Thats awesome.

I know this is the Hulk 1 thread....but that picture is really cool. :headbang:

Hulks in there somewhere. :applause: