• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Here is what Soup-Boy said as well:

Based on principal I would rather stay on the list if this is the type of community the board has come to.

I will agree to disagree but I never agreed to the deal and no one has still yet included the entire message from the begining only pieces of it.

Perhaps Soup Boy could include the entire message from the beginning. :whee:

Sorry I removed myself from the subject long time ago, before I agreed to a transaction so I had no idea anything was still going on. Again apparently there are more folks here that know about the situation then I do, I just need to know how to make it right.

Again, the book was pressed, graded and sold for around $730ish. It has been past the 90 day mark so I don't have anymore history in feebay.

So you lost money on the deal.

Nice job.

Based on principal I would rather stay on the list if this is the type of community the board has come to.

I will agree to disagree but I never agreed to the deal and no one has still yet included the entire message from the begining only pieces of it.

Sorry I removed myself from the subject long time ago, before I agreed to a transaction so I had no idea anything was still going on. Again apparently there are more folks here that know about the situation then I do, I just need to know how to make it right.

Again, the book was pressed, graded and sold for around $730ish. It has been past the 90 day mark so I don't have anymore history in feebay.

You can access PayPal. Chris (Comix4fun) is likely going to suggest paying the difference to Foxy. I would agree.

After he paid pressing and grading fees he lost money.

doh!

This discourse has been exhausted, no reliable outcome is expected, the solution is unavoidable, nerd lust must be satiated, burn the neophyte.

Sorry that you came back after having a sale situation and now find yourself embroiled in yet another. :(

Who's a "neophyte"?

Is he talking about AF? AF had the bad deal with Supapimp and then this. I don't know. Is this English?

You can access PayPal. Chris (Comix4fun) is likely going to suggest paying the difference to Foxy. I would agree.

After he paid pressing and grading fees he lost money.

doh!

lol

This discourse has been exhausted, no reliable outcome is expected, the solution is unavoidable, nerd lust must be satiated, burn the neophyte.

Sorry that you came back after having a sale situation and now find yourself embroiled in yet another. :(

Who's a "neophyte"?

Is he talking about AF? AF had the bad deal with Supapimp and then this. I don't know. Is this English?

Perhaps you need a Chianti prism to understand me.

I was empathizing with AF that his past screwing caused him to lay off the boards, only to return and find himself being screwed, part deux.

Who's a "neophyte"?

I was empathizing with AF that his past screwing caused him to lay off the boards, only to return and find himself being screwed, part deux.

Chianti :cloud9:

Matt's had some bad luck, that's for sure.

Who's a "neophyte"?

Got it. I was afraid I was going to need a lobotomy or a beating with a tack hammer to translate that.

Just wondering if this claim, made here in the probation discussion thread, was going to be substantiated here in the probation discussion thread.

When people make claims here they are expected to back them up here.

Thanks for always pushing for fair and above board transactions but let it go tiger. They've both posted that a resolution has been reached. :foryou:

If it turned out the alleged $730 sale upon which the resolution was based was fabricated, would that change you mind? Plus, the "tiger" thing is juvenile and dismissive, and it makes you look like an individual_without_enough_empathy. (thumbs u

Oh wow such drama.

Backing out of deals, faking sales, begging to get off probation...

:popcorn:

Just wondering if this claim, made here in the probation discussion thread, was going to be substantiated here in the probation discussion thread.

When people make claims here they are expected to back them up here.

Thanks for always pushing for fair and above board transactions but let it go tiger. They've both posted that a resolution has been reached. :foryou:

If it turned out the alleged $730 sale upon which the resolution was based was fabricated, would that change you mind? Plus, the "tiger" thing is juvenile and dismissive, and it makes you look like an individual_without_enough_empathy. (thumbs u

Oh wow such drama.

Backing out of deals, faking sales, begging to get off probation...

:popcorn:

If he would have dropped that sob story on the boards TODAY, instead of a few days ago, people could have jumped straight to not believing him and saved a TON of time. lol

Who's a "neophyte"?

Got it. I was afraid I was going to need a lobotomy or a beating with a tack hammer to translate that.

So I should put the tack hammer away?

Who's a "neophyte"?

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, i had a run of bad luck with 3 transactions before i took a hiatus. One stole $150 from me, one sent me vastly over graded books and won the paypal case and then there was the whole Supapimp debacle. And all were within a few of weeks of each other.

Thankfully i didn't lose anything this time, unless you count the $55 i refunded Soup but it wasn't really mine to begin with. In fact i had totally forgotten about all of this until it was bought back up.

Thankfully 3 or 4 bad transactions out of 100's isn't something to feel too bad about. I just hope people won't see me as being difficult to deal with because of these infamous incidents.

Anyway thanks again for all your support guys. I've already told Chris if i'm ever nominated for the list i'll be employing him to get me off it, not that i have any intention of getting on the list!

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, i had a run of bad luck with 3 transactions before i took a hiatus. One stole $150 from me, one sent me vastly over graded books and won the paypal case and then there was the whole Supapimp debacle. And all were within a few of weeks of each other.

Although I had suggested earlier not to allow the bad transactions to taint your view on buying here...WOW!

And I had forgot about the Supapimp situation. That was a real Christmas letdown.

:foryou:

There really is a lot of good that happens on the boards that far outweighs the bad. As you see from all the folks backing you in this latest situation.

Could someone help me add Mrmaha to the probation list please....
I'll help but I'd like to see more feedback from others here.

I brought your PM exchange forward in spoilers, if you cleaned it up a bit, more people would voice an opinion on this, I only skimmed it. :foryou:

The part that I feel hurts your case a bit is the following excerpt I quoted below, you hit him up for 4 weeks to pay 2 minutes after sealing the deal on price. I don't think that is where the deal fell apart but it's the first thing that opened the door to post-sale negotiations. And it was the post-sale negotiations that killed this deal.

Look at it this way, if he had said 'no' to paying on April 25th and you couldn't possibly pay him before that date - what happens then??

If forced to take a side, you're more in the right I guess...but the 'need time to pay" thing wouldn't sit well with me.

ok yeah done US150 PLUS SS, so how do we do this now do i close thread.

Unread By: none

#4158593 - 03/28/13 09:52 PM Re: Action comics

Loc: Miami,FL

Ok could you give me till the 25th of April to pay you?

#4158598 - 03/28/13 09:54 PM Re: Action comics

Here is the PM conversation

#4158505 - 03/28/13 09:31 PM Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

Hi,

What's lowest you can on this ?

Thanks

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote

#4158517 - 03/28/13 09:34 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

just make me an offer or dont mind trading looking for iron man 1 silver surfer 1 hulk 181 any grades or key issues any grade

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote

#4158541 - 03/28/13 09:39 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

I have a low grade SS 1 that I can throw in. Would you consider $150 plus my ss1 ?

#4158552 - 03/28/13 09:42 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

how low grade

#4158556 - 03/28/13 09:43 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

#4158565 - 03/28/13 09:45 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

has cover and intact and what colour pages any rips or tears

#4158573 - 03/28/13 09:48 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

I'll send you scans

She's complete

#4158582 - 03/28/13 09:50 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

ok yeah done US150 PLUS SS, so how do we do this now do i close thread.

#4158593 - 03/28/13 09:52 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

Ok could you give me till the 25th of April to pay you?

#4158598 - 03/28/13 09:54 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

yeah sure but i wont post until after ok, when will you send SS 1

#4158606 - 03/28/13 09:57 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

This is how it works. You will mark the action one page as sold then on the 25th of April I will send you payment once you have my payment then you ship your book and at the same time I sent you payment in that same week I will ship you the SS1.

If you want to provide me you address and Paypal email so I have it that would be great

#4158619 - 03/28/13 09:59 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

ok done my paypal is sagaloof@aol.com and address is:

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxx

London,

Xxxxxxx

UK

Let me know ur address and what type of shipment you want

#4158626 - 03/28/13 10:02 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

My address is

Ivan xxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxxxx

I figured shipping was included in the price?

#4158630 - 03/28/13 10:03 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

I'm going to pay for shipping for the SS1

#4158643 - 03/28/13 10:06 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

ok i will do same for action comics 1 which shpping you using

#4158648 - 03/28/13 10:06 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

USPS

#4158649 - 03/28/13 10:06 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

i mean speed cheapest, express so i will match

#4158650 - 03/28/13 10:07 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

Use the cheapest

#4158653 - 03/28/13 10:07 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

Just make sure it's wrap it with bubble wrap very well

#4158655 - 03/28/13 10:08 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

What's your name by the way I forgot to ask?

#4158658 - 03/28/13 10:09 PM Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

Jai mahadeshwar please wrap the silver surfer too

#4158662 - 03/28/13 10:10 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

the action 1 is already in bubble wrap and in a box with polystyrene as we speak

#4158665 - 03/28/13 10:11 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

Will do it was a pleasure writing to you ill send you a message on the 25th when I send you payment

#4158670 - 03/28/13 10:12 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

you too and will keep it safe till then dont forget to email me your name add address too

#4158687 - 03/28/13 10:17 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

My address is

Ivan xxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

#4158695 - 03/28/13 10:19 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

Cool as soon as u send payment will post take care have a nice day nd nice talking to u

#4159205 - Yesterday at 07:08 AM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

Hey you need to mark the the action page as sold as we agreed on a price and date of payment. The reason why is because some already think he's buying it please advise him that you already sold it via PM

#4159234 - Yesterday at 07:46 AM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

i already put sold on the subect line last night people dont read properly i have told him

#4159239 - Yesterday at 07:48 AM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

Cool thanks buddy see you on the 25th

Thank you

#4159242 - Yesterday at 07:50 AM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

not a problem after all the grief i got about rules from the moderators they should write a rule about reading subject line. Make sure you keep that silver surfer in nice shape for me and safe you getting wicked deal here.

#4159255 - Yesterday at 07:54 AM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

I know my friend I will keep it safe safe and yes thank you for the amazing deal

#4159257 - Yesterday at 07:55 AM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

not a problem if you sell any key issues e.g ASM 1 or iron man 1 let me know glad to help out a boardie

#4160199 - Yesterday at 02:35 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

hey man i was thinking you should pay for the postage for both, thats the least you can do as you getting the page for like US$200 its a bargin plus i am waiting for april for payment

#4160274 - Yesterday at 02:57 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

Hey Jai,

We had already agreed on the deal that you would cover the shipping. A deal is a deal man. To be fair ill add a iron fist 1

#4160286 - Yesterday at 02:59 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

yeah we agreed the deal but i am not paying for everything. postage you can pay for for both i am losing about US$200

#4160326 - Yesterday at 03:16 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

I'm sorry but we agreed on it already

#4160329 - Yesterday at 03:18 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

And ill pay you on April 15th now so you don't have to wait that long

#4160402 - Yesterday at 03:41 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

one of the boardies who pmd me about comic i said no to as part of the rules you have to send ss1 fist as its part of payment he said he wouldnt send comic if someone paid halg then delivered then pay haf later. sorry to be pain but i never met you before and i been scammed before

#4160405 - Yesterday at 03:42 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

mate i aint posting mine for free its cgcd so is heavier too

#4160418 - Yesterday at 03:45 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

Look at my feedback thread I'm a honest person and a lot of board members trust me. Ill send you the SS 1 first along with payment then you can send me the action page. I have no problem with that. The problem here is that you already agreed that you would take care of shipping and now you want to change that. Which is not fair we already agreed on on something and you can't just change it.

#4160426 - Yesterday at 03:48 PM Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

I'm a fair guy I will pay for half your shipping deal

#4160428 - Yesterday at 03:49 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

i have great feedback too i can give you some people to refer too to but mines heavier and will cost more about 30 dollars. i m not backing out of deal the deals fine but not postage terms and yes post ss1 first

#4160431 - Yesterday at 03:51 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

Ok ill pay $20 for the shipping is that cool

#4160485 - Yesterday at 04:08 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

US30 dollars and thats it sorry. thats full postage

#4160493 - Yesterday at 04:13 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

That's fine no problem. I will pay you on the 25 th of April like we agreed and I will send you $180 plus the SS1 like we agreed on ok!

#4160497 - Yesterday at 04:14 PM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

yeah once i get it all i will send action 1 page 19

#4160499 - Yesterday at 04:16 PM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

Ok thank you

#4161756 - Today at 04:48 AM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

mate i have just been emailed that i will chucked off board if i do trade for one comic to another is this true. did you tell anybody about our deal it says to readvertise item for price only. have you told anybody about our deal i dont want to get checked off.

#4161757 - Today at 04:49 AM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

i goona ask moderator if this is real message

#4161759 - Today at 04:57 AM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

i have put a message on general comic forum

#4161765 - Today at 05:11 AM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

hi, sorry i have to cancel and readvertise saying i want trade and amount. i am going to do that. i dont want my forum account to get cancelled

#4161830 - Today at 08:10 AM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

great banned from advertising now for 6 months sorry deal cancelled sorry bye

#4161880 - Today at 08:56 AM Re: Action comics

Miamiknight3434

Talkative?

No you have complete the deal or im going to nominate you to the probation list

#4161966 - Today at 09:58 AM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

ok fine you can do that i will nominate you too

#4162018 - Today at 10:29 AM Re: Action comics

mrmaha

Collector

purchase canclled and i have beenadded to probhition list and my account is being cancelled thanks

This was last message I only removed my address along with his.( those are the only edits I made to this conversation)

Probation worthy or not

Says this

I love the book looks a little nicer than a 4.0 from the pic. 340........ let me get back to ya later this week and see what I can swing, can you do payments????

than says this

I can do 340 if you can do payments. No issues with the case?

I say ok. He than talks about a trade, I tell him the time line I would like to get the payments within - crickets.

Did this person confirm to a sale or not?

I says yes stoner boy although I believe technically both parties have to understand they are entering an agreement.

And it sounds like someone I've dealt with before. lol