• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Adventures 12. Harley!
3 3

1,579 posts in this topic

September 1993. Typical cutoff for copper age seems to be 1992. Doesn't belong in the modern age. Chrome age? Whatever. It'll get more love here. Share some. One of my favorites. 9.8, yo.

62A730DE-19A3-41B6-88C7-A027B9049650-23506-0000120BA459341D.jpg

I really liked a lot of books in that series. I really wish that I had picked up more copies out of dollar bins a decade ago. I think I have only two.

And yes, Copper forum is the best place to discuss many 90's books of significance.

Beautiful book. Love this one

Thanks. The glare on the spine makes it look like the bottom corner is fuzzy, and that there are some spine stresses. There's only one,and it's on her leg. Back is just as nice. Makes my other 2 9.8's look laughable.

62A730DE-19A3-41B6-88C7-A027B9049650-23506-0000120BA459341D.jpg

:cloud9:

A book I have considered a few times. But then brought myself back down to reality I have enough books to focus on. Keep adding to the list and books will start falling out the windows of my house.

I bought a full run of this series last year because I'm a huge fan of the animated series and I wanted to read the stories.

Kelley Puckett was consistently producing some of the best original Batman stories in years, IMO. The stories are very Golden Age-esque - simple, straight forward and interesting.

The art isn't really my thing but, if you can get past that, the stories are right up there. It's an underrated run and #12 is a highlight.

I didn't know which way to post these so I figured all in one post gets it out of the way.I am in this club for sure.Lets call this a full house!

Batmanadventures12copy2001_zpscfa73b3d.jpg

Batmanadventures12_zpsddfc64f0.jpg

BatmanAdventures12copy3001_zps87e5f859.jpg

Batmanadventuresmadlovecopy1001_zps342f04ee.jpg

Batmanadventuresmadlovecopy2002_zps6052629d.jpg

Damn. Sweet batch. Love the 64 page cover. :applause:

Bought off ebay as a 9.4 but really an 8.0. I am happy with it though.

a87aec6f-7485-47a5-8874-cffda9d9b780.jpg

Hard to tell why it would be an 8.0. Hidden flaws? EDIT: duh...crescent crease.

Edited by Paper Airplane

Yeah I love both books. I happened to find the second copy of mad love and BA 12 last weekend at Larry's wonderful world of comics, during a 50% off sale. I also found a birds of prey 8 with them!