• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kazoo's feedback
1 1

33 posts in this topic

Great Buyer, great communication. Andy picked up a GA book from me, paid promptly, and was awesome to work with. Pleasure doing business with Andy

Definetly (thumbs u (thumbs u

Would sell to Andy again in a heartbeat...

I bought a Spectacular Spiderman #2 and another book and they booth arrived quickly in the grade described. I'd definitely buy from him again.

I bought 2 books from Andy and they arrived safe and sound. Both books are in at least the condition that he stated them to be, if not better; they were shipped quickly and very well packaged! This was a great transaction, and I would do business with Andy again anytime!

Jeff

Purchased a raw Sensation 14 from Andy. I am very happy with the book and the service. The book is exactly as described and was shipped quickly. I'm especially happy since this is a Christmas present to myself. Many thanks for this Andy, Happy Holidays to you and yours. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Bought a GA SPY SMASHER from Andy!!! Everything was absolutely PERFECT!!!! Communication was awesome, grading was awesome, shipping was awesome, packing was awesome!!!! Couldn't be happier!!!! Thanks again Andy you :headbang: man!!!...Do business with this man with superb confidence (thumbs u take care and thanks again, Gino