• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

WOW I envy you JJ. I don't think I will ever get lucky enough to pull a 9.9 let alone a 10.

NICE SLABS. and congrats on the sale.

submitting large numbers of high quality 9.8s, and they will come. Ryan hitting 3 9.9s in his small submission early on though, that's very unheard of.

Well, I should should say, rarely heard of. Since Jeff is here and did it for Firefly with Fatale :D. In that case, like ryan's, having a ton to pick through makes a big difference too.

Not to diminish the feat though, guys that do it on a regular basis have a ton of experience, and know what they are doing.

For the 10???? Man that's a tough one.........

You my friend have way more experience then I do at this , so do you think with a 2nd TPB this book could grow reader wise and see a spike? Sell then?

I only have 3 #1s and none are 9.9 or 10 lol

There's a chance it could go up and likely a better chance it can go down. Seems there is an aggressive buyer now and the best sale is the one in front of you. (thumbs u

I can agree with that! :grin:

Well, when the first 10 hits, I sell all my 9.9's for a quarter of what i paid for them to get that baby...Make the deal, and sell...

lol , + 1

Hulk44's a regular old Hunt Brother with his Revivals. Dangerous game to play. Like they say in basketball:

"good if it goes"

Well, when the first 10 hits, I sell all my 9.9's for a quarter of what i paid for them to get that baby...Make the deal, and sell...

Too funny buddy, I guess I have the CASH to spend...

glad you get the reference, and I meant more in the sense of the corner, then doing it on margin.

Too funny buddy, I guess I have the CASH to burn....

So it would appear. (shrug)

Yeah...I found out my grades a few days ago, and still can't get over the fact that I had a 9.9 and 10.0 on the same invoice! Interesting, though, in that I can actually tell a noticeable difference between the two when judging them side by side. Always kinda wondered about that, but...seeing the same book in both grades is very very cool. The 9.9 has just the faintest hint of fuzz at the top corner, and the 10.0 is just that...a perfect 10. Flawless in every way.

Jesus I thought you photoshopped that!!!!! Nice HIT. Omg.

Wow. *spoon* Court.

That's a heavy book.

Lightning is striking you my friend.

Well Dr. Banner, it's time to HULK$$(44) up and sell the car.

Congrats Court. Go get 'em Hulk.

:applause:

Edited by ItsJustRyan

Wow. *spoon* Court.

That's a heavy book.

Lightning is striking you my friend.

Well Dr. Banner, it's time to HULK$$(44) up and sell the car.

Congrats Court. Go get 'em Hulk.

:applause:

Good one Ryan ...lol

Got to give Court credit here, He had a 9.9 and a 10, had to keep the 10 quiet and get me to buy the 9.9, then show the 10, very smart...Must of been very hard to hold that 10 back, I have to commend you..

Got to give Court credit here, He had a 9.9 and a 10, had to keep the 10 quiet and get me to buy the 9.9, then show the 10, very smart...Must of been very hard to hold that 10 back, I have to commend you..

If it was me, I'd never buy from the guy again

2c

3te22n.jpg