• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Crazy! Its Blip 1. I just found it and read it yesterday, its still sitting here on the table lol . How strange it being brought up right now.

50 games and 49.1% completion :acclaim:

wolverinefangirl.png

208 games and 63.3% completion :sumo::acclaim:

Holy

I have achieved 100% completion on Lego Star Wars : The Complete Saga.

Not quite Ninja Gaiden, but that's the best I've got. lol

My only 100% claim is Mass Effect 2, and it mostly came naturally because I fell in love with that game and played the out of it.

Thx! Still Ive seen issues of blip before and I wouldnt call it a comic.

After all would a three page comic strip in Time mean that Time was a comic? Not sure what to make of this. I guess I'd call it a first comic app but not the first app 'in comics'

Agreed, but this is still a sweet book. The story is 6-pages. There are actually 2 of these slabbed right now...a 9.8 and a 9.4 copy. Not sure what the label says..."1st comic appearance of Mario and Donkey Kong"...sound about right?? I'm going to get one of these and have is slabbed! Sweet

6471.mario-1.jpg

7446.mario-2.jpg

6180.mario-3.jpg

Here's the whole 6-page story

Yeah.... I actually agree. Didnt think much of it at first but I changed my mind... its interesting at least. Ive bought about ten copies in the last 24 hrs :insane:

I start out with the best of intentions to get to 100%, but my attention deficit inevitably defeats me - very quickly.

My problem is that most games have one or two trophies or achievements that are just tedious beyond belief. Time consuming is not a problem if you're having fun, and challenging trophies aren't a problem either, but when they're time consuming + tedious, it just isn't worth it to me. And so many games have at least one of these.

+1

Yeah.... I actually agree. Didnt think much of it at first but I changed my mind... its interesting at least. Ive bought about ten copies in the last 24 hrs :insane:

Ha, I picked up a few as well

Anyone in this thread subscribe to Loot Crate? They are like a monthly subscription box (the new magazine is the subscription box) they send out gamer/geek/nerd stuff in monthly boxes usually a mix of gaming or comic book/scifi themed stuff and gamer snacks

last month's was

The Doctor Who Box

TARDIS Prime Shirt - GraphicLab Tees

Mega Man Air Freshener - Epic Scents

Caffeinated Brain Bits - Harcos Labs

Sharks Drink Cooler - Loot Crate Labs

Bacon Lip Balm - J&D

Tetris Wall Heart - Walls360

a few months ago it was

OCTOBER 2012 "OUTBREAK"

Diablo III T-Shirt - J!NX

Wasabi Zombie Pea Brains - Harcos Labs

Zombie Teriyaki Jerky - Harcos Labs

Energy Love Potion - Harcos Labs

Zombie Hunter Dog Tags

Glow In The Dark Vampire Fangs

Zombie Buttons, Loot Crate Sticker - Loot Crate Labs

I have been wanting to join but I wanted to see if anyone else here is a member and how they liked it??

Oh I forgot it is less than $20 a month and they randomly choose a person to get a "Mega Crate"includes the hottest technology gadgets, new games, beta keys, signed collectibles, and more!

Previous Mega Crates:

Halo 4 Modded XBOX 360 Bundle

Ipod Nano + Themed Sets from gifts.lootcrate.com

The GAEMS G155 Personal Gaming Environment

really sounds like it could be a cool thing. But I already subscribe to a few other subscription boxes for snacks,eco friendly products,cosmetics so I am sort of trying to check any out before I subscribe..

2012-11-10184212.jpg[/img]

Cool....have that one. :acclaim:

Just got my first 4 copies in. Not really a "Magazine"...more of a comic format as far as the size of the book goes. Would probably fit in a Current/Modern bag/board. I guess given that this is a Marvel Comics publication I'm not surprised.