• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I got a reply / letter from Steve Ditko!

138 posts in this topic

would you even know what steve ditko even looks like today let alone that his sig isnt real on the bascily grumpy letters he writes?

Photo Journalist Jean-Gerard Jakobs, from the New Hampshire Tribune, got fired in 2008, when he illegally entered Rita Malone's home (Steve Ditko's Grand-daughter)..during the now infamous Citlali Vega wedding; he snapped a series of images such as this one:

LONDON195.jpg

Mrs Malone's threat to Sue the newspaper, brought about the December 2008 apology to her family, but the photo mishaps could not be undone. Here is Ditko talking to Citlali's sister during the post-wedding party....

is he drinking a Beck's ?

Maybe she's a comic book fan hm

Not Ditko. Saw him last year. This is a hoax.

It was actually a joke by our class clown. And a funny one. lol

I wrote Steve a letter earlier this year and actually received a 2 page long letter back. The signature looks just like the one pictured in the above link. He answered a few of my questions. I was excited to see it in the mail the day it came!

6 minutes ago, Captain Canuck said:

His responses are becoming shorter and more concise. I would love a lengthy letter from him, but so far no luck. I'm wondering if a letter from a child would warrant a longer response. 

There'e a thread from a little while back were exactly that happened.

Edited by Unca Ben