• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

manetteska's Feedback/Kudos Thread

35 posts in this topic

Recently purchased 2 Revival variants and the process from purchase to delivery was profesisonal and quick. Highly recommend and look forward to my next transaction with Dave. Thanks again.

Rob

Dave is a great guy to work with!!! I bought 3 Nova #1's from him and they were packed supremely well and arrived at my door extremely fast!!! Couldn't be more pleased with the transaction!!!! Buy from Dave with much confidence!!! Thanks again man and take care, Gino

Dave reached out to me through the Want to Buy in which I posted a thread. He gave me a great deal on two books that I, you guessed it, WANTED TO BUY. Shipped super fast and super secure. Will absolutely buy from him again!! Thanks !!!

Dave sold me two (2) books - they were as described in his FOR SALE thread and they were packed extremely well.

Clear communications and no problems whatsoever.

I would happily buy from Dave again.

Correction: Dave sold me five (5) books :)

Dave = awesome seller