• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Someone needs to read the Signature Series thread before posting people on Probation.

Adonis, what would they read there? Is there some form of timeline posted how long the entire process may take?

I'm just asking to understand what you meant.

I mean that I now have about 45 slabs that are living in my office. Which are being boxed up. I created a Post to alert/inform those that I need their current contact information to ship them.

And done minutes before he placed his probation response

Edited by GODOFTHUNDER

Interested to hear the other side before passing judgement hm

Yep, that's what the notice is for, and the discussion thread, and the serious popcorn waiting for it to occur. (thumbs u

Frankly, given his reputation and seeing what normally happens in these situations, I'm expecting a quick resolution / under carpet sweeping.

Do you remember that time you called me a troubemaker? :facepalm:

But you're a loveable troublemaker, there's a difference :)

Interested to hear the other side before passing judgement hm

Yep, that's what the notice is for, and the discussion thread, and the serious popcorn waiting for it to occur. (thumbs u

Frankly, given his reputation and seeing what normally happens in these situations, I'm expecting a quick resolution / under carpet sweeping.

Do you remember that time you called me a troubemaker? :facepalm:

But you're a loveable troublemaker, there's a difference :)

lol:foryou:

Someone needs to read the Signature Series thread before posting people on Probation.

Adonis, what would they read there? Is there some form of timeline posted how long the entire process may take?

I mean that I now have about 45 slabs that are living in my office. Which are being boxed up. I created a Post to alert/inform those that I need their current contact information to ship them.

Actually I think he posted here an hour and a half before you started that thread.

Actually I think he posted here an hour and a half before you started that thread.

He PMed me making notification after I did the thread though...... :tonofbricks:

Is it true you've had the books since December back from CGC? What about the claim that he fasttracked them or that the artist says they were done and submitted in the summer?

He PMed me making notification after I did the thread though...... :tonofbricks:

Holy Cow!

So does that mean he was lying when he posted this at the same time he posted here the first time?:

As per instructed, I'm copy and pasting the discussion from the other thread.

Nominee: GODOFTHUNDER aka Adonis

Hope to see his name on the list soon, enforced no sale/transaction while on PL. PM sent to Adonis

He posted in the general discussion that he last got a response to PM's back in December, and that he's been trying to reach you since then without luck. I hope that the story's straight:

December 2012, Fascilitator confirmed he already have the sketch, who knows how long the sketch has been in his possession. Another message, said he will mail it. Last message, I already asked for a refund. Message said UNREAD even though we all know how to get around that.

This will all be resolved in the next day or so.

I am not keeping or holding his sketch hostage.

Other boardies have sketches that are being held too. He's the only one that took upon himself to go on the PL list.

Everyone else that I've deal with understands and knows that their sketches are coming. Unfortunately one person doesn't.

Is it true you've had the books since December back from CGC? What about the claim that he fasttracked them or that the artist says they were done and submitted in the summer?

If they've been done and shipped back since December then he's been pretty patient, especially if he paid for fast track.

This will all be resolved in the next day or so.

I am not keeping or holding his sketch hostage.

Other boardies have sketches that are being held too. He's the only one that took upon himself to go on the PL list.

Everyone else that I've deal with understands and knows that their sketches are coming. Unfortunately one person doesn't.

You seem to be avoiding a couple of yes or no straighforward questions.

:popcorn:

If they've been done and shipped back since December then he's been pretty patient, especially if he paid for fast track.

Yes, I have the books.

Yes they haven't shipped.

Yes all 25 boxes that I have are going out today.

The challenge is someone paid for Fast Track service, and yet didn't receive that Fast Track experience. Does that make sense, Adonis?

Like I said, I will be more than happy to give him the refund for the FS fee. The book is being shipped out as well.

Books were received at CGC on 10/1/2012

Holy mess, he has been more than patient. :o

The challenge is someone paid for Fast Track service, and yet didn't receive that Fast Track experience. Does that make sense, Adonis?

Like I said, I will be more than happy to give him the refund for the FS fee. The book is being shipped out as well.

Books were received at CGC on 10/1/2012

And they were graded no later than 10/30. Maybe you could just lay out the timeline so people can decide if this guy has a legit beef. Were they submitted by you or the artist and when? When did you get the graded books back? Why did you not respond to his PM?