• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Some boardies recommended this book. I didnt see a thread looking back 6 pages. If there is one I will delete this.

This book was a breath of fresh air. I really like the main character and the way the story is heading. I dont want to see Todd under his bag for awhile either. What I find odd is I dont care for the art in the book entirely, but I like they way they draw Todd if that makes sense. It reminds me of Charlie Brown or any other character who just cant win for losing.

I think this book might be something special if its gets a chance.

Thoughts?

Edited by Fastballspecial

Read it. Took me awhile to get over the goofiness. Liked it, though.

Exactly its the goofiness that I enjoyed. This book just struck me as fun. Its weird, sometimes creepy, but I think there might be a message in there from Todd somewhere.

I think we all cheer for a lovable loser. I feel like he is Charlie Brown missing the football over and over again in the first issue made me chuckle several times.

Exactly its the goofiness that I enjoyed. This book just struck me as fun. Its weird, sometimes creepy, but I think there might be a message in there from Todd somewhere.

I think we all cheer for a lovable loser. I feel like he is Charlie Brown missing the football over and over again in the first issue made me chuckle several times.

Exactly my thought a Charlie Brown feel where everything goes wrong! Really like how that first issue was, just disappointed how it is only 4 issues!

Exactly my thought a Charlie Brown feel where everything goes wrong! Really like how that first issue was, just disappointed how it is only 4 issues!

+1