• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

To quote my grade 11 law book "a verbal contract is legally binding if and only if one of the parties has incurred an expense "

Canadian law is one step up from feudalism.

Males are legally allowed to marry at 12 and females at 14. (thumbs u

Also, Wayne Gretzky gets droit du signeur.

To quote my grade 11 law book "a verbal contract is legally binding if and only if one of the parties has incurred an expense "

A sales thread with an :takeit: in it isn't verbal.

You don't say. lol

I was just dating my legal philosophy teacher.

Well that's one way to get an "A". lol

I prefer to get an EH! ;)

Ok done beating the dead horse. I think I made my point half a dozen times. Go post count!

PostCount_zps19d3ee4a.jpg

Wow. I'm starting to wonder the point of the list.

There was a personal issue with a partner of mine that left collecting on unpaid balance at the bottom of the list of priorities.

2 sketch covers were ordered and expenses were incurred. The fact that Rawiskov didn't attempt to pay during this challenging time makes his offence that much more severe as far as I'm concerned.

It was brought to his attention numerous times and I have finally lost patience. The rules state he is to be informed of the intention and he has been. It does not state any Statute of limitations and as you can see he has been allowed to continue to mess up transactions. My apology should be to other members of this board and not have the door shut because I was overly patient.

I will be adding him after 72 hours as the rules state.

Actually you should detail just what happened, including dates, beyond the brief paragraph above. Also state if this was on or off board (rawisokv registered 2009 so well before the off-board rule) and if it was off-board if he had a different name and what venue. (thumbs u

Edited by Povertyrow

Rawiskov requested 2 sketch cover be done at FanExpo 2011. This was through the boards. My friend and I facilitate FanExpo for the last few years. The sketches are completed and have been sitting at the store for over a year.

Due to an illness there was an extended period with no reminders. Payment could have been made though. The total and PayPal address were always available

Shortly before FanExpo 2012 I started to agressively attempt to clean up the past due. rawisokv was contacted then and has had a follow up every month. Promises to pay after every PM was the response. Finally, nothing.

I nominated him here. What else do we need?

Rawiskov requested 2 sketch cover be done at FanExpo 2011. This was through the boards. My friend and I facilitate FanExpo for the last few years. The sketches are completed and have been sitting at the store for over a year.

Due to an illness there was an extended period with no reminders. Payment could have been made though. The total and PayPal address were always available

Shortly before FanExpo 2012 I started to agressively attempt to clean up the past due. rawisokv was contacted then and has had a follow up every month. Promises to pay after every PM was the response. Finally, nothing.

Did you get any of this notorized? :kidaround:

Simple, direct, non-editorialized. To my mind we just need the 3 days to pass for the PM to be responded to.

That's about it right there...just the 3 days and it's done.

Just a quick note telling the boards I've notified the boardie below of his impending probation nomination from unpaid purchases in my RUPP'S 444 PUPPY 333 SCREAMIN' 222 APOCALYPSE 111 sale back in December 2012.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=281513&Number=6244126#Post6244126

Babygorilla's purchase history was addressed here two weeks ago by bb8 (Buddy) and myself here...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=80&Number=6321394&Searchpage=2&Main=163911&Words=Bio-Rupp&topic=0&Search=true#Post6321394

His 30 days has elapsed and his 72 hour "seperate notification via PM " clock has started on my end as of today.

Hey Chris... haven't heard from you again or received payment for the invoice below.

Its been 30 days and I'm sending you this additional PM as per the Boards probation list guidlines.

Please respond and pay for your wins within 72 hours to avoid probation status placement.

Thanks sir.

Michael

Happy New Year sir... here is thine invoice-age :)

AVENGERS WEST COAST : DARKER THAN SCARLET - TPB - $4.44

THE NAM VOL. 1 - TPB - $3.33

ESSENTIAL NOVA VOL 1 - TPB - $4.44

$12.21 + $6 SHIP USA TOTALS $18.21

PAYPAL ID is under the following...

mike_1968@comcast.net

Please PM me your ship address here so I can have it close.

Many thanks sir.

Rupp

Just a quick note telling the boards I've notified the boardie below of his impending probation nomination from unpaid purchases in my RUPP'S 444 PUPPY 333 SCREAMIN' 222 APOCALYPSE 111 sale back in December 2012.

Guy hasnt been online in a month (at least not here...) that does not bode well :eek:

Guy hasnt been online in a month (at least not here...) that does not bode well :eek:

Yep noticed that. Hope the guy is ok. I think his name was Chris. Hate to post him here and with any luck he will contact me and the other sellers he owes :(

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=281513&Number=6244126#Post6244126

Babygorilla's purchase history was addressed here two weeks ago by bb8 (Buddy) and myself here...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=80&Number=6321394&Searchpage=2&Main=163911&Words=Bio-Rupp&topic=0&Search=true#Post6321394

His 30 days has elapsed and his 72 hour "seperate notification via PM " clock has started on my end as of today.

Hey Chris... haven't heard from you again or received payment for the invoice below.

Its been 30 days and I'm sending you this additional PM as per the Boards probation list guidlines.

Please respond and pay for your wins within 72 hours to avoid probation status placement.

Thanks sir.

Michael

Happy New Year sir... here is thine invoice-age :)

AVENGERS WEST COAST : DARKER THAN SCARLET - TPB - $4.44

THE NAM VOL. 1 - TPB - $3.33

ESSENTIAL NOVA VOL 1 - TPB - $4.44

$12.21 + $6 SHIP USA TOTALS $18.21

PAYPAL ID is under the following...

mike_1968@comcast.net

Please PM me your ship address here so I can have it close.

Many thanks sir.

Rupp

No contact from this young fellow... on the list he goes. :(

Can I suggest that we ban Mystery Box sales in the our selling forums? I realize that several of these are legit, but it in my opinion cheapens this board by even offering them. Its just my opinion, but Id like to keep our selling boards clean and I am getting concerned with a lot of new posters showing up. This might not be the correct place, but I think with a discussion here then they we could ask the Mods to modify the rules.