• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Since there is a movie thread and I know for a fact a lot of you guys are retrogamers/gamers I thought we should have a thread for sharing our latest finds, what are we playing and collections...

Pour yourself a nice beer, share some photos and let your inner gamer nerd run wild!

All go first,

Just bought one gamecube in a little street fair I was having near my home. Growing up (I'm 20y) I never had the chance to play most of gamecube's game since I owned a PS1 (and later a PS2) so I'm really psyched to have joined this one to my collection.

The guy who was selling it didn't really know what to ask for it so I ended up bringing the game console plus the memory card plus Luigi's Mansion for about less than 15$

6398_273044062822277_804636642_n.jpg

Pretty neat find...

I play my 3ds mostly, and I'm excited that Club Nintendo has Punch-Out and Gameboy Tetris for free this month (with points) in the US. Something about playing Punch-Out on a handheld is awesome. Also, I recently found Contra 4 for DS at Target for $5. Great game, and the original Contra is unlockable. Now, if only I had time to play games...

Hey Radjack, your mission is to find copy's of Resident evil: zero and Resident evil (I think it's unofficial title is Rebirth, either way it's the GC remake of #1). Zero is a great game, and the only story not to find its way on the PS. And the remake of the first game has some incredible graphics that make the PS:one version look like an Atari game (thumbs u

Hey Radjack, your mission is to find copy's of Resident evil: zero and Resident evil (I think it's unofficial title is Rebirth, either way it's the GC remake of #1). Zero is a great game, and the only story not to find its way on the PS. And the remake of the first game has some incredible graphics that make the PS:one version look like an Atari game (thumbs u

Those are actually two of the few I got to play on the Gamecube, although it wasn't age appropriate Resident Evil was what made me like videogames when I was little so I played every single one of them except two (the ubber rare Resident Evil: Gaiden for Gameboy Color and the 3DS Resident Evil: Revelations).

With that in mind I will still buy the Resident Evil games for the Gamecube ASAP!

Resident Evil 0

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 3

Resident Evil Code: Veronica X

Resident Evil 4

Just re-bought a Super Nintendo as the only system I had in my new place was my Atari Lynx collection (pretty much every rare game including Alien vs Predator). I ended up giving away my Atari Jaguar and Dreamcast to some friends so had to fill the void with some other retro goodness.

Alright, you guys have pushed me past the tipping point, I am going to bust out all my old systems and fire them up this weekend.

I have a Coleco Vision, Atari 2600, NES, SNES, N64, PS2, and Sega CD somewhere in the garage.

I rememeber many of the games that I used to play but what games do you guys play that have withstood the test of time and are still enjoyable? Do you guys recommend playing them on the original systems or should I fork over some coin for the flashback systems?

I play my 3ds mostly, and I'm excited that Club Nintendo has Punch-Out and Gameboy Tetris for free this month (with points) in the US. Something about playing Punch-Out on a handheld is awesome. Also, I recently found Contra 4 for DS at Target for $5. Great game, and the original Contra is unlockable. Now, if only I had time to play games...

How does that work?

PM Sent

Anyone on here collect Neo Geo?

I have a boxed Neo Geo Gold US AES with two controllers and a dozen games that I am looking to trade for comics.

Picked up the Neo Geo X and decided I didn't need two systems.

Since completing a comic run recently, I've started to immerse myself into vintage gaming (again). I recently bought a Super Famicom after my boyfriend bought me a Sailor Moon S video game. :)

I also play newer games, such as Marvel Vs. Capcom. I love that game.