• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bb8's Feedback thread

32 posts in this topic

+1 good vibes for Buddy. Through absolutely no fault of his, the Post Office decided to Shanghai his shipment to me and nearly sent it to Shanghai itself as a result. Buddy stayed in communication with me until the muties at the post office finally figured out what the hell they were doing and delivered it; he also had offered me a full refund if the USPS ended up losing it. The books were a great deal to boot.

I bought a few high grade Fantastic Four and some Tales of Suspense from Buddy in his recent SA/BA sales thread and the books were very nicely priced and accurately graded.

He also worked to help me slash postage costs as much as possible, and since the box took a while to get in Italy he shared my worries and was even willing to contribute with some refund in case they got lost.

Many thanks pal, deal with him with confidence, you won’t be disappointed! (thumbs u

I bought a nice set of books off of Buddy and they arrived quickly with very secure packing. The books look great and were graded tightly. Great seller in my book.