• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Non-paying ebay bidders?
1 1

127 posts in this topic

He opens under different names, also used armennookie not sure if that account is still in use.

Yes I believe he has FIVE more ebay user ID's.

Another reason ebay should only allow ONE buying ID and ONE Selling ID.

get 'em CAL

I've been on eBay since 2003 and have never had a problem until this summer.

Since September I have had on NPB on my GSX #1 CGC 9.8, and a bidder who bought 2 books in October to the tune of $2K (DD #6 CGC 9.6 and ASM #44 CGC 9.0) and has paid for one of them ($500 book) this week...nearly 5 weeks late, and still has not paid for the $1500 book.

I'm going to put a clause in future auctions that payments are due within 7 days.

I've never had a problem, now it's ridiculous.

stop selling crazy high graded and high price books :baiting:

selling $50 or less slabs like me and you won't have any problems...knock on woods :grin:

Edited by etanick

Sold a batman 234 9.6 on ebay to Armen, I was pissed of when I found out this was back in last week of November, emailed me as Texastoast still has not paid so I sold it to another board member. Be very cautious of this individual.

"This adsahakian1 is the same eBayer texastoast008. The latter has been NARU'D by the pinks."

So either this texastoast008 was the wrong ebay id,or he opened another as texastoast808 and won 3 of my books.So now i get to deal with this .

My auctions are set at 4days for payment,or non-payoing bidder stuff starts.So thats tomorrow.He won 3 things,so i'm asuming 3 non paying strikes will get him removed?or is it 4?

Anyways...add texastoast808 to the block list

All of my items on ebay sell for about $5 and within the past 3 weeks I've had about 6 people win the auctions and have not paid. I wish ebay would have the member pay as soon as the auction was over like using the Buy It Now option.

Look at the right hand column, it's from 2005.

Yea i saw it.Was editing that post when you answered.

Had another window open that was covering that part of the image.

You guys might be reading too much into it- look at the ebayers name, and then the FB left for him

Saw that,amusing.

I was just puzzled when i first saw the image,and the Negs left by the seller.I thought something had changed on Ebay i wasn't aware of until i saw the date...that's all. (thumbs u

While not a non-paying bidder (yet), I had an auction that shortly before it ended, someone who was interested sent me a message asking if he won, could I wait until Feb. 6 for him to pay. I didn't see the message until after the auction was over and so didn't have a chance to respond, but the guy bid anyway and ended up winning the auction. He confirmed that he might not be able to pay until Feb. 6. I'm tempted to tell him that he has 7 days to pay or I'm canceling the deal, but the way things are these days, he would pay in time, but be would be hacked off that I wasn't willing to wait a month and leave me a negative.

Well if can't pay within the 7 days,he can't leave a Neg if he doesn't pay.

If he pays,well then he was full of mess about having to wait till feb 6th....

I wouldn't wait a month,especially if you didn't agree to it first.

My Ebay settings are at 4 days,then automated non-paying bidder stuff is sent by ebay.So my non paying guy got sent non paying bidder stuff last night,and has 3 days to comply.

Edited by kryptospidey

Same guy at it again with a new account:

Armand Sahakian

block eBay ID: hvgs24

The tool even ADMITTED that he tried to bid with his blocked account and created this one to skirt around it: "hi there! hey, sorry i've been mia the last week, but i had a family emergency that involved lawyers. /.../ btw... i'm not new to ebay, but you had blocked bidders with 2 unpaids in the last 12 months and i was afraid that i wouldn't get a hold of you in time to unblock me before the auction ended so i bid on this account. thanks again! regards, armen"

Edited by Jason Lee

Just a well deserved and I think important bump on this thread.

The buyer who this thread is about, who people have had difficulty with in the past, who travels on eBay under multiple names seems to generally have an eBay account registered to the name Armen/Armend/Armand Sahakian

Well, I've just gotten wind that this person allegedly has initiated multiple lawsuits from the state of Pennsylvania against several different eBay sellers accusing them of not delivering comics as promised. Good standing, trustworthy eBay sellers at that.

The M.O. seems to be a pattern of purchasing expensive books, then not allegedly paying (or possibly paying only for some books but not all) and disappearing with no communication for very lengthy periods of time (sometimes years) and then comes after sellers for "not delivering" products.

Presumably he's doing this so that people can forget about deals and lose tracking info so that once he comes after you you can't prove the books were delivered.

Whatever it is, if you've dealt with this person it might be prudent to dig up your tracking info if he hasn't left positive feedback.

I've done an email search for the name Armen and see that I sold him a book which he paid for on May 15/2012 uner his eBay name lagiant888 and I just realized he never left me feedback for it. doh!

These are some previous aliases he's used.

adsahakian1

armenookie

dddsahakian

texastoast008

Anyhow, I thought it was prudent to share in case someone needed to know.