• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BronzeBruce13's NEW (didn't I already create one?) KUDOS/Feedback Thread

36 posts in this topic

What kind of buyer/seller is Bruce ?

I know him from the beginning of the forums. I was looking to sell a book, that Bruce had asked that I give him first dibs, which I did. In following through with my promise, Bruce mentioned that dinner was on him next time we got together at a con. I just chalked it up as something that people say, but rarely mean.

I think it was almost 2 years before I was able to hit a con in his area and when he realized he wasn't able to attend, he made sure that another board member paid for my meal/drinks. I never asked nor did I remind Bruce...He just did it.

This shows Bruce's fastidious nature to follow through and anyone that buys or sells with Bruce, can do so with the utmost confidence.

Bruce = top notch guy!

Purchased a slab from him, which he allowed me to have on two time payments; he mailed me the book after I had made only the first time payment! Of course I did not let him down and made the second payment early. All in all this was a smooth transaction with an all around nice guy. Book was packaged securely and mailed out super-fast!

Bruce, I look forward to doing business with you again soon!

-Ernesto.

Bruce is super-ultra-hyper-awesome!!! Shipping was fast and very secure....he was in touch throughout the process and cut me an excellent price to boot on the item I was looking for. (He also sent me a freebie!!! totally killer!)

You simply can't go wrong with Bruce, and I'd have no compunction working with him again.

Thanks again Bruce!!!

Bruce is a top quality international seller.

I bought two top s/s books from Bruce in April and the transaction was hassle free, great communication, he dispatched the books very quickly, provided a tracking number and best of all they were really really securely packaged. (worship)

Really pleased with the comics and we already have another transaction in progress!

Many thanks Bruce

:applause:

I recently completed a second transaction with Bruce and, as always, he is very courteous, reasonable and generally great to deal with (and he also has some really nice rare s/s comic books)!

His packing is, as usual, bullet-proof so there is no chance of any damage to the CGC comics in the central core (lots of different layers for cushioning and protection). Shipping was fast and he kept in touch after dispatch to ensure the comic books all arrived safely.

Many thanks once again Bruce.

Just received a piece of silver age goodness from Bruce! :cloud9:

A perfect transaction from beginning to end. Bruce is absolutely a cut above. The book was packaged like a gold brick at Fort Knox! Shipping was super fast, also.

A good deal on a superb book. Great communication and service. What else can you ask for?

I can't thank you enough, good sir. I look forward to dealing with you in the future.