• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pwog's feedback

38 posts in this topic

I'm happy to be the first to post here. :) I've completed two separate transactions with Paul. He's a great guy and an ideal customer. A pleasure to negotiate with, he knows his stuff and closes his deals like a professional. Whether buying or selling with Paul, do so with perfect confidence. Many thanks Paul, I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

Paul's a wonderful boardie! I think we've done about 10 transactions and every one was smooth as can be. His X-Men quest should be moving along nicely and it's only a matter of time before it's finished. All around great guy and you should buy or sell with confidence (thumbs u

Bought a WD high grade slab from Paul. Arrived super fast, pretty much shipped as soon as I paid. Great communication throughout the process keeping me informed every step of the way. Super secure packing job in a priority mail box. Took me 5 minutes just to unwrap the slab from the bubblewrap and tape but great job. Love the new addition to my collection. Thanks Paul!

Dan