• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS MEGA THREAD
1 1

211 posts in this topic

star wars is big enough to get its on mega thread IMO... if there is already a thread for this, my bad. the star wars celebration just happened recently and im sure a lot of books that got done. if you have anything signed on any STAR WARS please show them if you got them.

props to par2ch for helping me obtain this bad boy.

EMPEROR_zpse6e12c6a.jpg

9.8 goodies :)

Glad I could help you out Fred! Love the Gold sigs on the Dark Empire (from my personal collection none the less) cant wait to see mine (in a few months :) )

Edited by Par2ch

At this point, she probably has signed so many things I'd be surprised if any attention is even paid to what is being signed. Agree with you though - could have certainly been a bit more considerate with that placement.

Great pieces by Dorman though - very cool.

Nice stuff!

Scanner still not working. I still have 10 out (3 of which are Tom Hodge Sketches) from PHXCC that I haven't received yet and 7 from SWC. Here are just a few more that I recently picked up from some boardies or online auctions:

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

Edited by Roanry

Great books, Fred! I think that Vader is my favorite sketch of the bunch. Be sure to post it when it comes back.

Great books, Fred! I think that Vader is my favorite sketch of the bunch. Be sure to post it when it comes back.
I think we even got a pic of Prowse holding it but Dan would have to say for sure.

Do you have a pic of Peter Mayhew jacking up my book on purpose!? That sonofaB! I am still pissed about that.

Edited by Roanry