• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clayton Crain commissions
4 4

341 posts in this topic

Signed up for his commission list through his website, just waiting...

Enjoy this hobby but it requires patience.

Trust me. Crain is worth the wait. I have waited for a year between books from him back when he wasn't doing commissions and those books were worth it. I know his wait time is a bit longer now than it was a few months ago since he has started doing his own book but it isn't too long and he has been cranking out some crazy good stuff.

Edited by Worldsbestcomics

Trust me. Crain is worth the wait. I have waited for a year between books from him back when he wasn't doing commissions and those books were worth it. I know his wait time is a bit longer now that he has started doing his own book but it isn't too long and he has been cranking out some crazy good stuff.

+1

I could just watch the man paint all day long.

Trust me. Crain is worth the wait. I have waited for a year between books from him back when he wasn't doing commissions and those books were worth it. I know his wait time is a bit longer now than it was a few months ago since he has started doing his own book but it isn't too long and he has been cranking out some crazy good stuff.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty excited to get one from him when my name comes up. All the cover work I've seen him do are just absolutely brilliant.

Great request by the way, I have a couple of anti-venom's out (not by Crain) but Crain just nailed that one.

It's one of the random characters I really wanted to see him sketch out. I haven't seen a lot of anti-venom art out there.

Bumping this thread and reposting the link to Crain's commission page. There have been some amazing Crains posted in the Best of threads recently and I got a couple PMs from boardies looking to add a grail sketch cover to their collections.

Clayton Crain commissions