• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay user bongo2001, and mydadsextras

146 posts in this topic

bongo2001 is legit

bongo2001 is legit too. He can take 2 weeks to pay though. Or 3. It's just the way things are. If you can accept that he bids nicely. But I understand the finance part too. He won 40% of my auctions for $600 and I'm unemployed & barely getting by. Those $$$ were huge for me.

Hello my friends - tell me, is there a single thread someone her which lists all ebayer troublemaker buyers? I'd like to get them blocked, but surfing for threads to find them "one at a time" is difficult!

Thanks, really appreicate it!

I don't believe there's a specific thread. It's a neat idea and has been suggested before.

Fellows may be the he is using a snipprogram to bid and has no idea what so ever what hes winning !

I got beat by a snipeprogram in (last second) last night it realy pissed me of !

and I pay in like 2 minutes ! mess !

bongo2001 is legit

bongo2001 is legit too. He can take 2 weeks to pay though. Or 3. It's just the way things are. If you can accept that he bids nicely. But I understand the finance part too. He won 40% of my auctions for $600 and I'm unemployed & barely getting by. Those $$$ were huge for me.

Ahhhhh - that's why he hasn't paid me yet. He's just following his pattern.

She has another eBay account as well:

comicfinder69

Block this one asap guys.

Uuggghhhh! :frustrated:

Has anyone else have any recent complaints from dealing with this individual?

Reason I ask is because I'm waiting to get paid on 7 eBay transactions (comic books) she won from me on last month 19th August.

Funny thing, this eBayer paid me for 9 previous eBay wins (comic books) before. Albeit it was slow pay. Took about 10 days to get her PayPal payment.

Apparently, she buys "raw books" and flips them to sell as CGC books.

You can see her listings are all CGC.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/comicfinder69/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

I really don't think she'll stiff me since the 7 books she won from me on 19th August are all "gems" and she got real bargains. She'll be able to flip them as CGC 9.0s amd 9.2s no problem and double her money.

However, if I don't get paid by this coming weekend, I will probably file NPB Alerts on all 7 transactions and block her.

I just found out from Seller Central at eBay I have 32 days from the date of the auction close to file a NPB alert.

Just wondering if anyone has any recent dealings with Angela LaRosa aka comicfinder69?

Gosh, I'd like to feel I have hope about this eBayer. :o

I never understand people like this, if the P+P details are there, I bid, win & pay within minutes of each other.

If I win a book, I want it as soon as I can get it, that process starts with payment. (shrug)

I never understand people like this, if the P+P details are there, I bid, win & pay within minutes of each other.

If I win a book, I want it as soon as I can get it, that process starts with payment. (shrug)

That's the perfect scenerio. You're the ideal buyer. I applaud your scrupples. (worship)

Regrettably, there are scumbags who prowl on eBay. They make being an eBay Seller a pain in the arse at times! :pullhair:

comicfinder69

Reason I ask is because I'm waiting to get paid on 7 eBay transactions (comic books) she won from me on last month 19th August.

Funny thing, this eBayer paid me for 9 previous eBay wins (comic books) before. Albeit it was slow pay. Took about 10 days to get her PayPal payment.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/comicfinder69/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

I really don't think she'll stiff me since the 7 books she won from me on 19th August are all "gems" and she got real bargains. She'll be able to flip them as CGC 9.0s amd 9.2s no problem and double her money.

However, if I don't get paid by this coming weekend, I will probably file NPB Alerts on all 7 transactions and block her.

I just found out from Seller Central at eBay I have 32 days from the date of the auction close to file a NPB alert.

Just wondering if anyone has any recent dealings with Angela LaRosa aka comicfinder69?

Shameless bump in the hopes I can get some information on Angela LaRosa.

comicfinder69

Shameless bump in the hopes I can get some information on Angela LaRosa.

Sold books to that user, maybe 5-6 at the time. Paid when I filed an unpaid item dispute. They were "unhappy" a week after they had the book claiming they just got them. So I sent a partial refund for the books in question because I didn;t feel like dealign with them.

Sold books to that user, maybe 5-6 at the time. Paid when I filed an unpaid item dispute. They were "unhappy" a week after they had the book claiming they just got them. So I sent a partial refund for the books in question because I didn;t feel like dealign with them.

Thanks for sharing your experience with Angela LeRosa and/or John Paul.

Regrettably, I may have to file 7 NPBs on them if I don't get paid soon. I found out via eBay's Seller Central I have 32 days from the auction close date to do this.

Quick follow-up questions.

Did you sell to these people several times? I ask because you state you sold to them "5-6 at a time." It sounds like you had dealings with them of several occasions. If yes, how many times would you guess? Did they always pay? Did you always have to file NPBs on them to have them do so?

As I enumerated in my original thought, I sold them once before 9 comic books and was paid after sending a couple of reminders and invoices. I didn't have to file NPBs on them. About 10 days after the close of the auctions.

Also, why would they be "unhappy" with the books you sent them? Did they give you a specific reason? Did they file an official claim with eBay or did they voice their "displeasure" informally through the eBay message system or email?

The 7 books they won from me on 19th August are all gems. I know they buy "raw" books and flip them over as CGC graded ones. If she does that with mine she hasn't paid for, she'll get 9.0s, 9.2s, 9.4s and double or even triple her money.

Here is a list of her completed eBay auctions up to date for the past 60-90 days I presume:

http://www.ebay.com/csc/Comics-/63/i.html?LH_SpecificSeller=1..comicfinder69&_fss=1&_from=&LH_Complete=1&_armrs=1&_pcats=1&rt=nc

Not sure if I should wait or just file the NPBs on these 7 books sooner than later.

I apologize for so many questions.

I think if I don't get a response by this Friday 7th, I'll have to block them (at a minimum). I currently have 17 more high grade "raw" Marvel Bronze Age gems up on eBay, auctions ending this Sunday 9th. I certainly don't want to get buried deeper with these people and have them bid and slow/no pay for my books.

I wish I would have seen this thread before I started selling about 6 weeks ago! It would've save me much angst! I would've blocked them immediately.

Thanks for all your help.

Thanks for sharing your experience with Angela LeRosa and/or John Paul.

Regrettably, I may have to file 7 NPBs on them if I don't get paid soon. I found out via eBay's Seller Central I have 32 days from the auction close date to do this.

Quick follow-up questions.

Did you sell to these people several times? I ask because you state you sold to them "5-6 at a time." It sounds like you had dealings with them of several occasions. If yes, how many times would you guess? Did they always pay? Did you always have to file NPBs on them to have them do so?

As I enumerated in my original thought, I sold them once before 9 comic books and was paid after sending a couple of reminders and invoices. I didn't have to file NPBs on them. About 10 days after the close of the auctions.

Also, why would they be "unhappy" with the books you sent them? Did they give you a specific reason? Did they file an official claim with eBay or did they voice their "displeasure" informally through the eBay message system or email?

The 7 books they won from me on 19th August are all gems. I know they buy "raw" books and flip them over as CGC graded ones. If she does that with mine she hasn't paid for, she'll get 9.0s, 9.2s, 9.4s and double or even triple her money.

Here is a list of her completed eBay auctions up to date for the past 60-90 days I presume:

http://www.ebay.com/csc/Comics-/63/i.html?LH_SpecificSeller=1..comicfinder69&_fss=1&_from=&LH_Complete=1&_armrs=1&_pcats=1&rt=nc

Not sure if I should wait or just file the NPBs on these 7 books sooner than later.

I apologize for so many questions.

I think if I don't get a response by this Friday 7th, I'll have to block them (at a minimum). I currently have 17 more high grade "raw" Marvel Bronze Age gems up on eBay, auctions ending this Sunday 9th. I certainly don't want to get buried deeper with these people and have them bid and slow/no pay for my books.

I wish I would have seen this thread before I started selling about 6 weeks ago! It would've save me much angst! I would've blocked them immediately.

Thanks for all your help.

My orig post says "at the time". Was only one time because I sold all my raw material at once and they purchased a few of the books. I filed a non payers dispute 7 days after auction end because they didnt respond to me. They paid when dispute was opened. They received the books and 7 days later contacted me about two books condition. We agreed on a partial refund and moved along.

I don't know if I'm the only one to do this, but bongo2001 is on my blocked bidder list. I don't care how much he spends on comics - having to wrestle my money out of a buyer spanning several weeks is not something I need to spend my free time on.

I don't know if I'm the only one to do this, but bongo2001 is on my blocked bidder list. I don't care how much he spends on comics - having to wrestle my money out of a buyer spanning several weeks is not something I need to spend my free time on.

I totally agree … when a person wins a bid, payment should be completed within minutes or a few hours of committing to purchase. I only sell coins on ebay but in the event I start selling comics this guy will be blocked.

Although bongo seems to eventually pay is not the point. Sellers should not have to go through these shenanigans to get paid … completely ridiculous.

I always pay immediately upon a winning bid.