• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four 52 club
5 5

286 posts in this topic

Don't have a scan of it graded,but here it is raw.I've owned this book since 1975,and it's the prettiest 8.0.

img027.jpg

....that book got sent in during a tough period....it's probably an 8.5.....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I went out and bought both of my copies the day the thread in CG was started. I have been looking for an issue for the last couple months. Since the rumors started up the 1st time. I went down to my LCS to preorder the new Iron Man Omnibus and was talking to the owner about the movie rumors. He then tells me that he has a couple CGCed books back behind the counter. He has had them for months apparently and just never took the time to put them out.

I got the pair for 150$ which I was very happy with. Both are unpressed so I may have Joey take a crack at them in my next shipment to him.