• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy

245 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone is going to pick up this limited series from Image. It's about a broken down cop turned hitman for the mob and a tiny blue horse called 'Happy'. I've just finished a Soprano's fest on DVD and saw this book on comiXology, it seems to have potential... :popcorn:

Name a mini series that picked up steam after four issues

Wassup Adonis? How are you? :hi:

I don't think you were telling me, but I could name at least a couple of mini-series that picked up steam after 4 issues... lol

4 issue mini.

I'll pass.

I really wish (for your own good) you would remember that you started reading comics for their entertainment value and not becasue you can sell them and make a few bucks here and there. Some of the best works in the history of comics are four issue mini series (e.g., the Dark Knight Returns) or one shots (e.g., the Killing Joke) or limited series (e.g., the Watchmen).

4 issue mini.

I'll pass.

I really wish (for your own good) you would remember that you started reading comics for their entertainment value and not becasue you can sell them and make a few bucks here and there. Some of the best works in the history of comics are four issue mini series (e.g., the Dark Knight Returns) or one shots (e.g., the Killing Joke) or limited series (e.g., the Watchmen).

I'm glad your ban is over. :foryou:

4 issue mini.

I'll pass.

There are some examples of some great mini series but sometimes people don't like them because the story wraps up too quickly and it has nowhere to go. I think a lot threads are started here because the OP is interested in "the potential" of the book as far as an investment or a quick flip goes, hence the reason why people buy multiple copies of certain titles - including this one I assume (and there's nothing wrong with that). Personally, I'd much prefer an ongoing because I like to see how a story line develops. It has nothing do do with selling them.

This thread is about the potential for a good read, I felt the story might have some merit for those of us who enjoy crime - cop - redemption type storylines, with a bit of weird thrown in. Discussion is all I hoped to encourage, this is not a 'modern that is heating up' thread, I noticed it and liked the premise, do you?

4 issue mini.

I'll pass.

My ban? What are you talking about? Your idiotic behavior had your threads removed, not me or my comments. As such, you were disciplined - not me. Furthermore, your false and misleading statements are highly inappropriate. Try and think before you speak and refain from making accusations when you have no basis for the same.

Edited by Nico Esq

4 issue mini.

I'll pass.

My ban? What are you talking about? Your idiotic behavior had your threads removed, not me or my comments. As such, you were disciplined - not me. Furthermore, your false and misleading statements are highly inappropriate. Try and think before you speak and refain from making accusations when you have no basis for the same.

:cry: :cry: :foryou: