• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,402 posts in this topic

The way I see it, you have a rare & highly desirable book in a grade that hasn't been seen before. That's the formula for a bidding war. I wouldn't be surprised if this book achieved an astonishing number in a high profile auction, much like the Archie 1 8.5

Ok, I promised no more book-buying for a long time after that Tec 1 purchase, and I'm keeping my promise. This book was bought some time ago but I asked Adam (Filter) to hold it for me while I was traveling. It landed safely today. :banana:

Thanks for the great book, sir!

Mask2.jpg

Edited by shrunkenhead

My Phantom Lady #17, now slabbed! :whee:

Kudos to John Verzyl, who offered to take this charmer to Chicago for on-site grading.

img_PL17_190.jpg

That is a beauty!

My Phantom Lady #17, now slabbed! :whee:

Kudos to John Verzyl, who offered to take this charmer to Chicago for on-site grading.

img_PL17_190.jpg

Pretty copy of a classic book. :applause: From the scan of the front cover, it looks nicer than some other books that have been recently graded 7.0 by CGC.

Pretty copy of a classic book. :applause: From the scan of the front cover, it looks nicer than some other books that have been recently graded 7.0 by CGC.

+ 1

Great looking classic! "PINK Pages"! :cloud9: