• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Okay, so I recently had my first real sales thread (selling some Anthony Castrillo sketch covers to pay for some Anthony Castrillo refunds), and with my first real sales thread seems to have come my first real non-payer! :whee:

VEI Reborn snagged this fella via PM on 6/24. I've replied to him a bunch of times, with a confirmation that it's his, a couple nudges about paying, etc., and all messages have gone unread. While a member of the boards since '08, he hasn't actually posted anything since late '09. :shrug:

So, it'll be 30 days on Tuesday. I've sent him a new PM telling him that he's about to go on the PL. Did I forget anything?

He's on this forum as well? I've seen that board name on the Valiantfan site, and have to assume it is the same fellow.

Not the friendliest of forumites.

Huh, interesting. If you're a member over there, any chance I could get you to point him this way? Figuring you'd say yes, I've gotten this flower for you... :foryou:

lets say my password is "BOSCO"

ebay password: ebayBOSCO

paypal password: paypalBOSCO

cgc password: cgcBosco

work password: workBOSCO

bank password: bankBOSCO

you get the point.

George - is that you?

Is it the salty snacks he craves?

no, no, no, no, no. His is a sweet tooth

Okay, so I recently had my first real sales thread (selling some Anthony Castrillo sketch covers to pay for some Anthony Castrillo refunds), and with my first real sales thread seems to have come my first real non-payer! :whee:

VEI Reborn snagged this fella via PM on 6/24. I've replied to him a bunch of times, with a confirmation that it's his, a couple nudges about paying, etc., and all messages have gone unread. While a member of the boards since '08, he hasn't actually posted anything since late '09. :shrug:

So, it'll be 30 days on Tuesday. I've sent him a new PM telling him that he's about to go on the PL. Did I forget anything?

It's my understanding after I made VEI aware of this request the issue is now resolved. Can you please confirm?

It's my understanding after I made VEI aware of this request the issue is now resolved. Can you please confirm?

He got in touch with me this afternoon, paid right up, and all's well. Thanks m'man! :headbang:

He'd forgotten all about me... :(:)

He got in touch with me this afternoon, paid right up, and all's well. Thanks m'man! :headbang:

He'd forgotten all about me... :(:)

Hmm you are easy to forget :whistle:

:jokealert:

lets say my password is "BOSCO"

ebay password: ebayBOSCO

paypal password: paypalBOSCO

cgc password: cgcBosco

work password: workBOSCO

bank password: bankBOSCO

you get the point.

George - is that you?

Is it the salty snacks he craves?

no, no, no, no, no. His is a sweet tooth

lol:applause:

Nominating Thecactusish for the probation list.

Posted for a book in my thread on 6/3. I send an invoice on 6/12. He read the PM and posted some more messages on the board until 6/25. I bumped the PM on 7/4. Sent another message on 7/20, asking for payment. No response to any of the PM's.

He's been notified of the nomination.

Nominating Thecactusish for the probation list.

Posted for a book in my thread on 6/3. I send an invoice on 6/12. He read the PM and posted some more messages on the board until 6/25. I bumped the PM on 7/4. Sent another message on 7/20, asking for payment. No response to any of the PM's.

He's been notified of the nomination.

Frank - any update on this? Otherwise sounds like it is good for the list.

I purchased a book a while back in the sales forum that had undisclosed restoration, cover trimmed.

I have tried to contact the boardie here and on ebay, but it seems he is no longer active on the boards. I have posted this before and have been really patient, but my patience is at an end

He has not posted here in a while, but I want to nominate him to the PL.

Here is the link to the sales thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=185361&Number=3835526#Post3835526

If there is no objections I will place The Silver-Age on the PL

The plot thickens. :( sorry to hear. I doubt youll find any resistance to adding him.

I purchased a book a while back in the sales forum that had undisclosed restoration, cover trimmed.

I have tried to contact the boardie here and on ebay, but it seems he is no longer active on the boards. I have posted this before and have been really patient, but my patience is at an end

He has not posted here in a while, but I want to nominate him to the PL.

Here is the link to the sales thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=185361&Number=3835526#Post3835526

If there is no objections I will place The Silver-Age on the PL

The plot thickens. :( sorry to hear. I doubt youll find any resistance to adding him.

They're discussing The Silver-Age in this thread.

It's been another week and still no answer from Jackstostart, . I regretfully, would like him added to the probation list. It's been 2 months without him completing his down payment and no communication.

We have had the same problem with Jackstostart (Guy Joyner). Not a board transaction per se, but he contacted me in early May through the boards about an item on our web-site. Agreed to terms on a layaway on a $75.00 item. Made two payments totaling $47.00, the last on May 26th. Then nothing. He's paid a majority so I have been reluctant to cancel the layaway but we have been unable to get in touch with him.