• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strongest Person in the Marvel Universe

Strongest person in Marvel Universe  

2,148 members have voted

1. 1. Strongest person in Marvel Universe

222 posts in this topic

One of my favorite quote's

"Nothing can stop the Juggernaut. Not the tallest mountain, not the widest ocean, the deepest canyon. Not the Hulk, Thor, Thing, or Colossus. Nothing. Nobody."

you can guess what I voted.

One of my favorite quote's

"Nothing can stop the Juggernaut. Not the tallest mountain, not the widest ocean, the deepest canyon. Not the Hulk, Thor, Thing, or Colossus. Nothing. Nobody."

you can guess what I voted.

Doesn't mean he is the strongest, just that he can't be stopped. Remember also that the Hulk is supposed to get stronger the madder he gets.

Hercules is a God too and we've seen what the Hulk did to him in that one shot, 27_laughing.gif. Hulk is the strogest one there is, whether it's the marvel or dc universe, HULK smash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEMI-GOD ONLY HIS FATHER IS A GOD.

Hercules is a God too and we've seen what the Hulk did to him in that one shot, 27_laughing.gif. Hulk is the strogest one there is, whether it's the marvel or dc universe, HULK smash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's not go too far. Superman is the strongest of all.............

DEMI-GOD ONLY HIS FATHER IS A GOD.

You just outed yourself as a D&D nerd. 27_laughing.gif