• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,187 posts in this topic

I bought the Mr Mystery 10 from that group for $146. No interest whatsoever in the post-Codes, but I can respect them for their art and for how tough they are in decent shape. But those prices were impressive. Kind of leery about what i'll discover when the MM 10 arrives....

wondering if anyone else bought from this group that was offered on Ebay? Did you receive the book(s) yet?

The Mr Mystery 10 has a couple tear seals to interior pages; seller claimed to have no clue what that even means. just wondering if anyone else encountered something similar...

The Mr Mystery 10 has a couple tear seals to interior pages; seller claimed to have no clue what that even means. just wondering if anyone else encountered something similar...

He did tout the books as an OO collection, didn't he? It's possible that the owner repaired his books, but that isn't a good sign...

He did tout the books as an OO collection, didn't he? It's possible that the owner repaired his books, but that isn't a good sign...

Sorry to hear that. It could be an old repair, I picked up a bunch of ECs at one time from a collection years ago, and all were OK except for a Vault 27 that had color touch and tear seals with a dot of glue. Just glad they didn't bother with the other books!

Just got this one in the mail thanks to a boardie. One of my favorite pre-code covers.

outofshadows1.jpg

:golfclap:

Awesome. Nice copy of a book that's real tough with nice eye appeal. I've had a few lower grade copies; still in the market for a nice mid-grade. Nice goin!

Just got this one in the mail thanks to a boardie. One of my favorite pre-code covers.

outofshadows1.jpg

:golfclap:

Awesome. Nice copy of a book that's real tough with nice eye appeal.

+1 (beauty). What a cover!