• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Oh, by the by, I will send you the hate PM's I will most certainly receive after someone takes 1/4 of a second to read the above post and decides to take a rather large dump in my inbox. :ohnoez:

Done and done!

Oh, by the by, I will send you the hate PM's I will most certainly receive after someone takes 1/4 of a second to read the above post and decides to take a rather large dump in my inbox. :ohnoez:

Done and done!

And on Friday's menu you will find the ginger flavored hatorade on special (thumbs u

Done and done!

And on Friday's menu you will find the ginger flavored hatorade on special (thumbs u

With a side of Fingh pellets. :whee:

Sooooo, we aren't getting an outing??? :sorry:

On a side note, Brent STILL hasn't sent out invoices?!? Is that a freaking joke?!? He runs a comic business and is taking that big of a dump on a bunch of boardies???m talk about screwing your own business over! :eyeroll:

On a side note, Brent STILL hasn't sent out invoices?!? Is that a freaking joke?!? He runs a comic business and is taking that big of a dump on a bunch of boardies???m talk about screwing your own business over! :eyeroll:

He still hasn't? That's crazy!! I was chalking it up to a lackadaisical attitude, but now I wonder if he's being spiteful...

He still hasn't? That's crazy!! I was chalking it up to a lackadaisical attitude, but now I wonder if he's being spiteful...

Spiteful?!? Because some people got annoyed waiting SIX weeks for an invoice? If that's the case, that's even more childish than anything I've ever done on the boards and that's saying a LOT!!!

Unless he is in a coma, I don't see how anyone other than his friends are ever going to buy from him off the boards again. Not a very smart move (shrug)

Would like to nominate Goosie for the Probation List. PM'd him a list of books on 4/30 in response to his WTB thread; a price and method of payment was agreed upon via PM. On 5/2 an additional book was added to the list, again price and method of payment agreed upon on that date. A gentle PM reminder sent on 5/6, which was read but not responded to. Know of two other boardies (who may come forward to confirm) that he stiffed in similar fashion. The amount is piddling (which isn't the point). Goosie hasn't posted since 5/4, came on guns blazing and found out he was carrying a pea shooter. Anyway, that's my case.

Would like to nominate Goosie for the Probation List. PM'd him a list of books on 4/30 in response to his WTB thread; a price and method of payment was agreed upon via PM. On 5/2 an additional book was added to the list, again price and method of payment agreed upon on that date. A gentle PM reminder sent on 5/6, which was read but not responded to. Know of two other boardies (who may come forward to confirm) that he stiffed in similar fashion. The amount is piddling (which isn't the point). Goosie hasn't posted since 5/4, came on guns blazing and found out he was carrying a pea shooter. Anyway, that's my case.

Send him a new PM, separate from the others. informing he is going to be put on the PL in 3 days. If you don't hear back he can be added.

I'll nominate Goosie also multiple Pms sent he has stopped reading them. Posted the :takeit: in my thread a month ago for some J-Scott ASM covers. He told me he needed the weekend to move funds to PayPal. Three reminder Pam's sent since then only 1 was read.

I'll nominate Goosie also multiple Pms sent he has stopped reading them. Posted the :takeit: in my thread a month ago for some J-Scott ASM covers. He told me he needed the weekend to move funds to PayPal. Three reminder Pam's sent since then only 1 was read.

and that's #4

Send him a new PM, separate from the others. informing he is going to be put on the PL in 3 days. If you don't hear back he can be added.

Sent 7/2/12

Edited by paperheart

Sent 7/2/12

Does your computer have a flux capacitor? :baiting:

Sent 7/2/12

Does your computer have a flux capacitor? :baiting:

Maybe he is European and sent the PM before the guy joined the boards? The next Criswell!

Sent 7/2/12

Can you pick up a newspaper and PM me the lotto numbers for yesterday? :wishluck:

Sent 7/2/12

Can you pick up a newspaper and PM me the lotto numbers for yesterday? :wishluck:

I don't see Paperheart living this down for a while. :hi:

Sent 7/2/12

Not only will I forgive him, I will defend him to the end if those numbers come through.

Sent 7/2/12

Not only will I forgive him, I will defend him to the end if those numbers come through.

And if the numbers don't? Will he owe you a dollar? Then never send the dollar? Get nominated for the PL? It is slippery slope. Slippery I tell you!

Sent 7/2/12

lol