• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

We need to make a movie or slide show of your 1-100 run of spideys. Have you shown your af15 or spidey 1 yet? :baiting:

Ghost Town for MAYOR of Spideyville

PS started watching the spidey trilogy again yesterday. Hadn't seen forever so :cloud9: man oh man, Kirsten Dunst looked so good back then.

1965ASM024-3299f.jpg

I think this issue was the first Ditko Spidey I owned... bought in the mid-80s for the then-princely sum of $4.00, if memory serves. Great story, still a fave. (thumbs u

We need to make a movie or slide show of your 1-100 run of spideys. Have you shown your af15 or spidey 1 yet? :baiting:

PS started watching the spidey trilogy again yesterday. Hadn't seen forever so :cloud9: man oh man, Kirsten Dunst looked so good back then.

+1

His Spidey run is freaking crazy!!! :o

And yes, Kirsten was so hot back then! I had the biggest crush on her forever! I've probably watched Bring it On 500 times :blush:

+1

His Spidey run is freaking crazy!!! :o

And yes, Kirsten was so hot back then! I had the biggest crush on her forever! I've probably watched Bring it On 500 times :blush:

The wet top scene in the alley in Spider-Man 1. :cloud9:

So used to seeing GT beauts. Heres some for the poor mans run.

cgcasm009.jpg

cgcasm010.jpg

cgcasm011.jpg

If those are part of a poor man's collection then mine are part of a dirt poor collection. :D

Those early ASMs in 8.0 are sweet! :applause:

Edited by Shark