Page 1 of 7 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#5727399 - 05/29/12 10:41 PM CLOSED
Pinky Lee Zepplin Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Indy, Indiana
Selling off part of a collection I bought. Anything in this thread that doesn't sell by Friday will be going to Ebay this weekend. If you have any questions or have an issue with the images, please send me a PM before buying.

1) over PMs
2) Shipping to US only – 1-3 raw will cost about $5, after that I will send in a flat rate box; tracking is free but signature confirmation and insurance are available at the buyer’s option and expense
3) I will accept paypal
4) Books will be shipped when payment has been received.
5) NO HOS or Probies
6)All books are NM/M unless stated otherwise

IF YOU BUY 3 OR MORE BOOKS, TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF TOTAL!!

Note: A few of my photos came out blurry, I will updating those as requested, and as I can over the next day or so.

Edited by Pinky Lee Zepplin (05/31/12 11:09 AM)
Edit Reason: CLOSED

The Official Pinky Lee Kudos Thread of Mystery and Fun

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#5727450 - 05/29/12 10:53 PM Re: Silver/Bronze/Gold Blowout Sale! [Re: Pinky Lee Zepplin]
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

ADVENTURES INTO THE UNKNOWN #172 - May 1967 by ACG. 4/4.5 - GUIDE: $5 - YOUR PRICE $3
"The Ghost That Trembled" (-script by Richard Hughes as "Greg Olivetti," art by Edd Ashe); "The Curious Camera," "The Other Presence!"; "They Called Him Crazy!"; and "The Right Man!" (-script by Kermit Lundgren, art by Chic Stone). Statement of ownership--average print run 318,399; average paid circulation 155,102. Kurt Schaffenberger cover (as "Lou Wahl").
CONDITION NOTES: LOWER RIGHT FRONT COVER SHOWS TWO BENDS IN COVER, DON'T APPEAR TO BREAK COLOR. The letter H stamped on front cover.

#5727469 - 05/29/12 10:59 PM Re: Silver/Bronze/Gold Blowout Sale! [Re: Pinky Lee Zepplin]

THE ATOM #33 - November 1967 by DC - F/VF - GUIDE: $32 - YOUR PRICE $22

"Amazing Arsenal of the Atom-Assassin!" -script by Gardner Fox, pencils by Gil Kane, inks by Sid Greene. Letter to the editor from comics historian Peter Sanderson. Kane cover pencils.

#5727482 - 05/29/12 11:03 PM Re: Silver/Bronze/Gold Blowout Sale! [Re: Pinky Lee Zepplin]

THE AVENGERS #33 - October 1966 by Marvel - 5.5/6 - GUIDE: $22 - YOUR PRICE: $17
The Black Widow appears in "To Smash a Serpent!" -script by Stan Lee, art and cover by Don Heck. Avengers roll call: Captain America, Hawkeye, Goliath, and the Wasp.

#5727488 - 05/29/12 11:06 PM Re: Silver/Bronze/Gold Blowout Sale! [Re: Pinky Lee Zepplin]

THE AVENGERS #53 - June 1968 by Marvel 6.5 - GUIDE: $28 - YOUR PRICE $22

The original X-Men vs. the Avengers! "In Battle Joined!" -script by Roy Thomas, pencils by John Buscema, inks by George Tuska. Avengers roll call: Hawkeye, Goliath, the Wasp, and the Black Panther. Magneto, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch appearances. Letter to the editor from comics writer Tony Isabella. Buscema/Tuska cover.

#5727503 - 05/29/12 11:11 PM Re: Silver/Bronze/Gold Blowout Sale! [Re: Pinky Lee Zepplin]

THE AVENGERS #58 - November 1968 by Marvel 5.5/6 - GUIDE: $30 - YOUR PRICE $25
The origin is revealed in "Even an Android Can Cry!" -script by Roy Thomas, pencils by John Buscema, inks by George Klein. Avengers roll call: Hawkeye, Goliath, the Wasp, the Vision, and the Black Panther. Guest appearances by Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Wonder Man, and Ultron-5. Cameos by Hercules, the Hulk, Quicksilver, the Scarlet Witch, the Black Widow, and Spider-Man. Buscema/Klein cover.
CONDITION NOTES: RIGHT UPPER CORNER BEND, NON-BREAK COLOR

#5727526 - 05/29/12 11:18 PM Re: Silver/Bronze/Gold Blowout Sale! [Re: Pinky Lee Zepplin]

BLACK CAT #12 - July 1948 by Harvey - 2.5 - GUIDE $36 - YOUR PRICE $32
CONDITION NOTES:
General wear along spine. Some tearing around staples on cover.

#5727537 - 05/29/12 11:21 PM Re: Silver/Bronze/Gold Blowout Sale! [Re: Pinky Lee Zepplin]

BLACKHAWK #146 - March 1960 by DC - 7.0 - GUIDE: $24 - YOUR PRICE $9

"The Fantastic Fables of Blackhawk," "The Trial of Olaf," and "The Menace of the Scorpion."

#5727546 - 05/29/12 11:24 PM Re: Silver/Bronze/Gold Blowout Sale! [Re: Pinky Lee Zepplin]

BLACKHAWK #166 - November 1961 by DC - 7 - GUIDE: $24 YOUR PRICE: $9
Last 10-cent cover-price. "The Menace of the Mystery Weapons," "The Blackhawks' Unwanted Ally," and "The Creatures That Controlled the Blackhawks."

#5727560 - 05/29/12 11:28 PM Re: Silver/Bronze/Gold Blowout Sale! [Re: Pinky Lee Zepplin]

BLACKHAWK #170 - March 1962 by DC - 5 - GUIDE: $7.20 - YOUR PRICE $5

"Lady Blackhawk Vs. Killer Shark," "The Mermaid Lady Blackhawk," and "The Man Who Stole the Future."
CONDITION NOTES: Small 1 inch tear/piece missing on back cover, left side about half way up page.

Page 1 of 7 12345>Last »

Moderator:  cgcmod6, dena, Gemma, cgcmod4, cgcmod2, cgcmod3, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
20 Piece Odd Silver Lot
by Hibou
04/23/14 08:50 PM
Modern Commemorative mint package sets
by Six Mile Rick
04/23/14 08:15 PM
WTB 2014-P 5 oz ATB Smoky Mountains 25C NGC SP70 Early Releases
by NamesJay
04/23/14 03:32 PM
1921 Peace dollars for sale
by Nutmeg Coin
04/23/14 11:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
CA117+118 - Falcon 1 2 combo, ToS75 - Sharon Carter, Tho165 - HIM
by heymikesays
Today at 01:24 AM
ebay 1c NR - Dwyer Cap, Wagner Grendel, Kristiansen Sandman, Dragotta Crow
by malvin
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
eBay 99 cents, NR - Bachalo Poison Ivy/Batman/Superman + other pieces
by Doc McCoy
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Schomburg CGC, House Of Secrets #92 CGC, Zenescope CGC & SO MUCH MORE!
by WalkinWillie
Yesterday at 09:53 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.006 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

125x125 ComicLink Internet Comic Book Exchange IDW Publishing