• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
15 15

6,572 posts in this topic

scan0103.jpg

:cloud9: (thumbs u :applause:

OOBA DOOBA thats a nice book! Is that the restored copy that Metropolis had (has?) for sale. I almost pulled the trigger on that one but it was a tad above my price range.

scan0103.jpg

:cloud9: (thumbs u :applause:

OOBA DOOBA thats a nice book! Is that the restored copy that Metropolis had (has?) for sale. I almost pulled the trigger on that one but it was a tad above my price range.

No, I've had this for years in my personal collection and CGC'd it about 5 years ago, Universal 7.0 White. Thanks for the compliment, you hardly ever see this book available.

At 7.0 it is tied with one other for highest graded.

hypnotize.gif

You must sell Tales of the Unexpected #1

:grin:

1960LL0171732.jpg

Absolutely one of my favorite LL covers! Still looking for one. I'm envious!

SLR

To be fair, I would have liked this one in a better grade. This one's only in the VG range, but it was very cheap. It's a nice solid copy so I'm happy to keep it. I only need a few issues between # 15- #60, but I still need #1-#14.

New to the silver tread I'm the original collector of these books that I purchased as a children off the racks and have been in hiding for many years time to show some.Thanks Live long and collect.

scan0018.jpg[/img]

scan0024.jpg[/img]

scan0023.jpg[/img]

scan0022.jpg[/img]

scan0021.jpg[/img]