• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,387 posts in this topic

Two new grails for me!

Very, very impressive sig line roulette. :applause:(worship)

Indeed. I may be able to give him ten rounds if I update my signature. :grin:

I can't! I'd get TKO'd in like the 3rd round :sorry:

I might make it to the 5th hm

Jason, your Avengers collection is amazing. Not to mention you made a great pick-up for your son. :headbang:

Edited by showcase22gr1959

i'm flattered - but SC22 and sufunk - you both have kicka$$ collections and arguably my two favorite books in high grade (AF15 7.0, SC4 7.5)

Although, don't hold your breath, but I may lock on to a 7.0 in one of those, coming soon to a theatre near you!)

That 5.0 EP AF 15 dscott got is freaking awesome also! I know a lot of people dont like a book like that but that is a beautiful copy. Theres no possible way ill ever be able to drop that much on a blue label that looks THAT nice so i'd be happy as hell to have a nice PLOD like that one! :cloud9:

Jason, did you see the restored AF 15 that David offered last week? It was a 9.2, but after a couple of tear seals came loose, and Stan signed it, it became a 7.5 PLOD. It still looks easily 9.2, for a moderate professional copy it's worth a look.

I wasn't thrilled to still just have a 5.5 and 6.0 trimmed, so I hunted this nice trimmed 9.0 that is very solid.

Go get one.

pict2729.jpg

af15rawfront90cttrimmed.jpg

Doug is racking up the keys. Two new grails for me!

BB28cgc65fc.jpg

X-men1cgc70fc.jpg

:applause:(worship) Great books, congrats !!!

Another nice load Joey. Wow, BB28. :headbang:

This is an excellent candidate for the "member quotes taken out of context" thread.

jeez! (worship)

Ha I have been on a bit of a SA Key upgrade spree as of late. Roulette selling me the FF #1 4.0 lit a fire so I have had to upgrade my others to 4.0 or better.

KGrHqJk4E74n2DmdBPOwrwDndg60_12.jpg

just closed the deal on this tonight. I think its the keeper until a 5.0 with better page quality comes along or until I break down and trade it for an ASM 1

Marvel Tales #1 (reading copy). What a blast to read the multiple origin stories.

Interesting that Ant-Man is TTA 35 (not TTA 27), and the typo on the Thor origin title page, "From Journey into Mystery 38".

I greatly prefer reading these reprinted stories in 1964 comic format than in more modern slick (omnibus) format - the coloring and the 'feel' is just not the same.